CHAPTER 7

Author:Maa Maa hello again I'm sorry about the cliffhanger at the last update but here I am. I hope you love this chapter. For more notes see the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 7:Pregnant and wedding

They saw a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

More mature teal headed woman who was... Pregnant.

"t-tetsuna-chan is that you?" Dino stuttered out shocked like everyone.

"eh? A young dino-kun? Am I in the past?" she said tilting her head looking at everyone.

Reborn return to his normal state and answered.

"Yes you are TYL Tetsuna"

"Hn who is the father?"

Kyoya asks without any hesitation.

"Maa, I forgot that kyo-kun and tsu-kun was this cute when they were at middle school" she smiles warmly.

The two said boys blush furiously, at the compliment.

"H-hn answer my question née-San" struggling to say a word after being caught up by the compliment coming from the beautiful woman.

"the father was-

And 'poof' the 5 minutes is already done. Their Tetsuna is already back.

But blushing?

Reborn narrowed his eyes at when he saw TYL Tetsuna. Too ponder by his thoughts he didn't notice Tetsuna coming back.

"s-sensei are you okay?

"hahaha! Sensei is so cute when blushing!"

"I-i agree with you baseball-freak. IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER OR ANYTHING!"

As all of the occupants started to blush when they saw Tetsuna in a flustered sight.

Except for reborn who was still busy on his thoughts.

'a pacifier'

Reborn tsked at the new information he got.

'I need to tell them about this'

~~~

Back to what happened when Tetsuna was transported to the future.

~~~
Tetsuna's Pov
*cough* *cough* wait pink smoke?

"Eh? Sawada-kun? Kyo-kun? Dino-San?" I asked.

After the smoke cleared my sight, I saw a girl that looks like me who was about  12 or 13 years old?

"mama?" the girl asks.

"eh? Are you talking about me?" I ask.

"uh hah, mama why are acting so weird?" she took a step forward me and check my temperature with her hand.

"Your not sick but your acting weird mama" she ponders while thinking her thoughts out loud.

"Maybe Papa can help you!" as she ran off the door.

"eh? Chotto matte!" I ran trying to catch my duplicate.

'mom? Wait it can't be, right? Am I in the future?'