CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12:the alliance (part 1)

Third pov

While something was happening to the nami-chuu, on the other side of the world. Starts a great alliance between the two powerful famiglia. Which were the Miracoli famiglia and Vongola famiglia.

You guys must already know the vongola but the miracoli?

Let's see how their meeting goes

____________________________________

At the limo of the Great Family Akashi, there sat the Miracoli members.

The blue-headed tan man, yawns while trying to find a perfect sitting spot for his butt.

Which annoys the green-headed that cause him to smack the tan's head.

"STOP moving! Nanodayo!" he shouted making all of his companions deaf.

"OKAY! Okay! GEEZ YOU DON'T NEED TO SMACK ME!"

The pretty boy retorts while laughing "that's what you get ahominechii, hahahahahaah~!!!!!"

"what did you just say you f***ing blondie?!"

And so the fight begins between the burn blue cookie dough and the yellow bimbo konpatsu.

"yare yare~ they are at it, again" the giant barney said while eating his favorite food.

While the others continue doing their own businesses. Not minding if the others are trying to kill the s#1÷ out of each others a$$.

"We have arrived" The Small red head said while glaring at the Vongola mansion.

They all come out of the Limo and Saw Momoi in front of the Mansion Waiting for them.

As they walk towards him, The two morons are still fighting, debating whose mansion is bigger.

"Satsumo , where are they?" Their former captian ask the pink headed guy who look over to them and answer.

"they have been waiting for all of you minna" Glaring at the two morons, who are very noisy.

"Come, I'll lead the way" he added and start walking inside the vongola mansion.

As the miracoli members follow him, they are talking about nonsense except for the red head who was observing the mansion.

"nanodayo, why don't you all shup up!?" a big tick marked appeared on the shouting carrot while lecturing all of them.

"Shin-chan~ why are you such a kill joy~?" the carrot companion said teasing the carrot.

"Shut up nanodayo!!!!!!" as he look at the Hawk with a tick mark.

As the chaos start to begins.

"Konpatsu! Stop Fucking picturing everything!"

"BUT senpai~ ththis is the first time I got on another big mansion other than akashichii's more larger mansion ssu~"

"..."

The phantom senpai didn't say anything and just followed them like a dog.

"Shin-chan~!!!!"

"Shut up Bakao!!!!!!"

"Muro-chin, want some?"

"ahh, no thanks atsushi"

"OI! Stop being noisy you ahomine!"

"Why don't you shut the fuck up BAKAGAMI!?"

"Why don't you all shut up!?" Satsumo said, showing his Fist.

"We have arrived" the short man said at the same time opening the door of the Meeting room.

They occupants of the meeting room suddenly look at them and saw a chaos at the back of the red Short man.

"Oh! You have arrived Seijuuro" timoteo said while smiling at the glaring man.

CLIFFHANGER!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!

____________________________________
Sorry for the cliffhanger~, any did I spell the ninth's name? Correct me if I didn't. Anyway sorry for not updating for so longgggggg, I hope you guyz still support meh! And thank you for the Views omg Lolz. I'll start updating short chapters starting now Lolz I think. Anyway thank you~ author signing out!

~@uthor-chan~