CHAPTER 8

Continuation through the story. Sorry if there were grammatical errors and wrong spelling. This are one of my first stories, so bear with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 8:meet! And greet! The seirin!

Third pov

"so maman, that's how your first encounter was?" reborn said

"Hai, she was really mysterious back then and even now~!" maman, as what they call her, answered.

'mysterious indeed' the hitman ponders.

"and did you know where your name came from, tsu-kun?"

"where mama?" the boy ask curiously.

"It came from tetsu-chan~! She chirped and glanced at the said latter, who just tilt her head confusingly.

" 'Tetsuna' minus 'Te' is equal to 'Tsuna' plus 'yoshi' is equal to Tsunayoshi! "

Tsuna, just gave her an "oh", Nana was about to continue to the next story but was cut off by three phone rings.

*ring* *ring*

*kring* *kring*

*ring* *ring*

Reborn stoop up and went outside to answer his phone call.

Second, Nana stand enthusiastic and went to answer the telephone.

"oh! It's you dear~!"

Tsuna groaned, when he had figured out, who was calling.

They all look at the last person, who had her phone ringing.

Tetsuna just looked at her phone, hesitating if she would answer it or not.

"Tetsuya-Chan are you going to answer your phone?" Dino ask.

The latter just looked at him, shrugging she showed them the number.

"its a unknown number"

"Just answer the damn phone, you woman!" Gokudera, who was annoyed by the tone of the phone.

"Hie!! Gokudera-kun! Language!"

"Maa Maa, everyone calm down hahaha! Kuroko-sensei, why don't you just answer the phone and put it on speaker?" he suggested.

"for an idiot, you got a good suggestion"

She just nod her head and did what the latter suggested.

"Hello? Is tetsuna-chan in there?" riko's voice rang through out the room.

Tetsuya froze at her coach voice. Struggling to say a word but managed to stutter something.

"c-coach?" she stutter.

"COACH?!" Tsuna and Dino shouted.

Until reborn, who just came back from his call, whacked their heads with his trusty hammer.

"Baka-dino, dame-tuna! Don't interrupt them!"

"so! I'm on the speaker too huh!" the said coach laugh.

"w-wait you don't mean- yes your on speaker too!" riko cut her off.

In tetsuna's side, they where so quiet because they don't want to interrupt them and get whacked by reborn's hammer too.

Until they heard a laugh similar to Yamamoto.

"hahaha! Kuroko-chan! Can I talk to you?" teppei said.

"No can do idiot! I need to talk to her first because I'm the Captain!" Junpei who disagreed.

As they start their argument or should I say one-sided argument.

Tsuna, the only one who can relate with it, just drop a sweat to his forehead.

*whack!*

They heard a loud whacking sound through the other side.

" shut up! or else!" riko said Menacingly as they can feel a dark aura and the seirin team's shivers through the phone.

Tetsuna ghostly smile at their antics.

"anyway, tetsuna-chan, did you reunite with Bakagami?" the woman ask.

"who? And may I ask what kind of  team are you?" reborn ask, who was confused like everyone else in the room.

"eh? Who are you? Are you tetsuna-chan's boyfriend!? Kyahhh!!!!" she fangirl.

Bianchi, who was also there answered in raged.

"of course not! Reborn is mine!"

"Ara? I never thought you love younger kids reborn-San" tetsuna said.

Reborn glanced at her and said "she is just my ex tetsuna, don't be jealous" he smirked at her when he saw a tick marked at her emotionless face.

"reborn-San, please don't just start assuming things. Because I would never be jealous and why would l?"

"oh because you have a crush on me"

"oh please"

As the two continue to argue, on the other side of the room. You Can feel many rages.

---
"since that guy isn't your boyfriend, that is great! " Junpei said.

"oh no its not!" riko argued with a hint of disappointment on her voice.

Tetsuna just faced palmed and look at the 10th gen and said "don't mind them, they are really like that"

"hahaha! Junpei is right! Because if that guy turn out to be your boyfriend, he have to go through us before he go dating to our kawaii manager!" he exclaimed.

"first the miracle brats, second kagami, third wait I think tetsu-chan managed to make all of our basketball friends fall in love?" izuki recite.

"it's because tetsuna-chan is so kawaii and a wife material that she even managed to make the boys chase for her, nya!" kogenai, the cat faced said.

"mou! Tetsuna-chaN! How many boys are having a crush on you?"

"crush on me?" tetsuna ask and look at everyone in the room. Who just look away from her blushing even hibari! And mukuro! Nani!? Lol continuation.

"I.. Don't know?"

"mou! Then choose!"

"choose what?"

"who is your crush?is it the bakagami?"

"no?"

"the blue ganguro?"

"I don't know?"

"the blond model?"

"maybe?"

Riko continue to mentioned some boys and tetsuna continue to answer unsure.

"she have that many guys chasing for her!?" Tsuna whispered yelled.

As the day goes on, the 10th gen meeting the seirin and as the boys of the nami-chuu start to plan how to get rid of their rivals for tetsuna's affection.

-END OF THE DAY-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so thats a double update, I hope you like it. Anyway I made the nami-chuu boys to have a crush on her, well crush only I guess? And even reborn hahaha I'm so damn evillll.
Good bye lol

Your devilish author! Signing out!

~@uthor~