CHAPTER 2

Author: welcome back to my story!

Aomine: and I'm back as well *boring face*

Kise: dont forget about me ssu! Your favorite model! Kise ryouta! *wink*

Aomine:nobody like you bakise!!!

Kise: hidoi ahominechii! *Anime tears*

Author: ahemm anyway let's continue the story~!!

Kise: authorchii do not own us or tsunayoshi san and his friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 2:moving, meeting, reuniting?

Third pov

'hm so this is the house? It's a little to big for me..' kuroko said to her mind while looking at the big house in front of her.

She unlocked the door and walk inside.

Deciding to unpacked her stuff she decided to start right away.

<<Time skip after the unpacking>>

(a/n: this is just a small part from earlier)

"HIEEEEEEEEE!!! "

"Maa maa~ hahaha"

"Die reborn!!! Gyahahaha!!"

"EXTREME FOOD FIGHT!!!"

"Hn for disturbing the peace of this residence, i shall bite you to death!"

"Kufufufu~ skylark-chan is so scary~"

"Die you pineapple-herbivore!"

"Dame-tsuna control your Guardians!"

" Itai!!!!!"

"Tsu-kun our house became lively because of your friends!"

'Hmm what a noisy neighbor... I'll deal with them maybe later? If I have time to do it. But first let's go to the new school I'm going to teach with.'

She looked at her watch, 7:00 am. She took her documents and locked her front door.

'I hope my students are calm as I am after I meet them..'

<<Time skip again ssu>>

'I wonder where's the disciplinary committee, hmm it says here that I need to go there before I go to the principal office?'

Kuroko continue to search for the disciplinary committee until she bump into Dino Cavallone, an English teacher in namimori and Hibari kyoya's tutor.

*Booogsh*

Papers scattered into the floor. She stumbled and fell into the ground.

'ittai'

"Huh? I i thought I bump into someone? Maybe I'm just hallucinating" Dino shrugged and was about to continue walking ahead but not before collecting the papers that was shattered to the floor until...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.