"I'm not fucking talking to you, Mino." She sent a glare on his way and then looked at Jisoo. Her eyes were simply asking but at the same time it was implying something. "Did you really mean to do this to my car? Tell me the truth, Jisoo."

"I..." Jisoo started but Mino cut her off.

"She meant that! That's for what we did to her--"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." She saw Jennie closing her eyes as if losing her patience. Once she opened them again, she focused onto the girl in front of her. They met gazes and she didn't know why but there was this gut feeling tugging at her heart. It made her think that it's been a side effect of almost getting into a car accident. "Tell me. I'll only listen to you."

'What is up with the world tonight...'

"His car hit me earlier." Jisoo was still pretty shaken up but she finally found her voice to talk. Somehow it felt like a child telling onto her guardian about the wrongdoings she experienced. She cleared her throat and started to explain more. "Then I lost control of the steering wheel and so the side was--"

"Enough. That's all I need." She sighed then she said in a louder voice, "Give me your keys, Mino."

"What? You're seriously believing her? Instead of me?! How long do you know me, Jennie?!"

"Long enough for what she just said to be true." She walked towards him, palm waiting for what she's asking for. "The keys, Mino."

He laughed and shook his head in disbelief. But then he gave it to her. Jennie's voice was authorative that Jisoo was never not surprised every time someone who can beat her up or larger than her still oblige to her words.

"So now you're gonna fucking run mine to a cliff? Is that it?" He watched, all of the people did, as she proceeded to the expensive car. "I can't fucking believe you. As if you haven't done the same thing. Not my fault, she's a fucking sore loser. You're going to ruin our friendship--"

A loud screech sounded and Mino wasn't able to talk as the key drew a long gash on his Lamborghini. Lisa winced and Bobby had his mouth agape as Jennie damaged the car further from the front to the butt of his car. Jisoo could hear Mino cursing loudly and saw Bobby pulling him to the side before he can even move and lash out at Jennie.

When she was done with everything, Jisoo gulped as the girl dropped the latter's key as if it was nothing but a mere tool she needed for destruction. She neared her friends and pulled some checks from her wallet. It was funny how furiously Mino was complaining earlier but now that there was a close distance between them, he shut himself up. Jisoo saw those paper being thrown at him and falling onto the ground.

"There. You can't complain now, right?" She leaned in closer, their glares at each other too intense that it's a wonder how they could do it at all. Jisoo could at least estimate from all those zeroes in the check that it was triple of the price Mino was saying earlier. "Don't fucking do this. If you do another damage to my property, if there's even another fucking scratch on her... to hell with that goddamn friendship you insist we have."

No one made a sound or even dared to talk. All they could see was Jennie making her steps towards Jisoo and dragging her to the other side of her car. She kept that cold face but her grip on Jisoo's wrist wasn't harsh. It brought more questions to her as she was curious about which 'her' Jennie was pertaining to.

"Just... what the fuck, Jennie... What the fuck are you doing?!"

He acted so infuriated that the people were chanting for a fight to erupt. Bobby and Lisa were the ones pulling him back and calming him down. But it was no use as he kept going and everything around Jisoo just made her lightheaded.