Chapter 7

I hurried back to my apartment only to find Taehyung laying in a sofa covered by a blanket. I laid my things in the floor and came to him immediately and checked if he has fever. "You're sick Tae, are you okay?" I asked and he opened his eyes halfsleep, he smiled when he saw that I'm already here. "I just feel dizzy and cold sorry I wasn't able to call you beforehand" he explained and I nodded. I went to the kitchen and prepare the ussual tradition for sick people which is the warm water and a towel with an alcohol. As I was treating Taehyung he grabbed my hand which made me to fall in his chest.

"I love you Yoona.. whatever happens, if you are getting tired of me, please don't leave, stay with me until I reach my goals and I will give you the world you deserve.... just have a little more patience for me, aratchi?" He said those words with pure sincerity and innosence. This is the reason why I can't let anyone brainwash me against Taehyung's treatment towards me because of this..... because I know he loves me more than I love him and I will never get tired of it.

"I won't leave Tae, don't say that because you know how much I care and love you and besides you're too handsome for me to leave you" I said and with that he chuckled and hug me even tighter. It's nice to see him smile and laugh, it makes me feel assured that he is really the one for me. "Should I get a kiss?" He asked. "But you're sick-" I complained but before I get to say another words, I was cut off because he suddenly leaned in and kissed me softly. His lips were hot and dry but it's still the same kisses he gave me eversince the beginning... pure love and sweetness.

We spend the night together laying in the sofa side by side while hugging each other. At first Taehyung warned me to stay away from him just for tonight because of his fever but I insisted, besides he needs a warm hug for his freezing body since it's the only thing that I can do for him. He asked me how's my weekend with my family and the thought of Seojoon marrying my sister Min young came in to my mind, "Well guess what?" And he raised his brows waiting for me to continue, "Min Young is getting married with Seojoon, her longterm boyfriend which I didn't know about" Taehyung didn't seem surprise about my news.

"She's still young, does your parents allowed them to get married in that age?" Taehyung asked and I shrugged. "Maybe, the guy is in he's late 20's and has car and house in Seol" I explained and Taehyung just nodded. I don't know but when it comes to houses and cars or marriage or businesses he doesn't pay attention to it that much. Maybe it's not his thing at all.

.
.
.

"Noona! Goodmorning!" Jungkook called my name and waved goodmorning, I am walking my way to my class today and he's the very first person I bumped in to greet me. "Hey kookie, you have class this early?" I asked while we're walking side by side. He shook his head first and grinned at me not knowing what's the meaning of that grin, "Ani, I came early to tell my Hyungs that Bighit called me and would like to have us for another shot of audition" so, it's the reason of his unexplained happiness. Well I'm happy for them. Very that I run to him and hugged him to congratulate them for the beggining of their success.

"Wow that was such an amazing surprise to your Hyungs especially Taehyung! I am so happy for all of you, now let's go tell them, Pali!" We ran together, our smile not leaving our face. This is the biggest break that they are all waiting for, if they passed that audition they will become an idol in an instant and I can't wait to see them live their dreams and perfrom in oceans of fans in the biggest stadium here in Seol, or maybe all over the world.

We didn't get the chance to meet the other guys to tell the goodnews so Jungkook and I decided to talk about it in the cafeteria later. When we part ways, I hurriedly get my phone and dial Tae's number to tell him the goodnews. I bet that his fever will be gone if he heard this goodnews.