Chapter 4

It's morning and it means that I'm gonna see my cute little 5 year old students today. I am way too excited that I even prepared a breakfast for Taehyung.

"There's a lot of food? It's just the two of us right? next time don't cook too much Yoona" Taehyung is not that surprised for what I have prepared for him. "Sorry Tae, next time I'll cook good for two persons only" I said and he nodded and ask me to sit down.

We ate silently, because Taehyung doesn't want to talk while eating he said it's a sign of respect for the food. Well, I didn't know that food have to be respected, thanks to my well-mannered boyfriend.

"You going to teach today?" He suddenly asked and I nodded.

"Do not skip lunch okay? And please, obey me this once... tell the principal that you're quitting because you're class schedule is hectic" With that I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Tae, I thought we're okay about this?" I asked him. He shook his head, "That's what I thought but I went to the office to check your grades if it's enough to make you continue your part time job.... well I think you have to study more than doing your part time" I sighed at he just said.

"You went to the office? You didn't have to do that" I told him. He held my hand and speak again, "I have to make sure that you're doing fine so from now on you will quit that job okay? Yoona?" I looked at him with best sad eyes I could give to convince him but it didn't work.

"Okay I'll tell the principal" is the  only words that escape from my lips. He's smart and he knows what's good or not for me so I just obey him without even uttering a words of complaint. "Good girl, I love you" he said as if what he said is normal, as if it was the best decision he'll ever make for me. I return a faint smile to him and started preparing to finish what I have to do this morning. Can't believe I will no longer see my loving students, what a life.

.
.
.

"What? Taehyung wants you to quit your part time Job?" Jimin asked, after telling them what Taehyung and I talked about this morning. Well it kinda shock them because they know how much I love my part time job. Yoongi and Jungkook just let out a sigh. I know they're dissapointed but I know what they're thinking... "Guys don't get the wrong idea, Tae is just helping me to focus on my studies and you know he won't say it if he knows that it's helping me. So lets just trust him okay? Don't tell him that I mentioned it to you guys" I know how Tae can be controlling at times but he is helping me to become a better person.

"You can't let Taehyung to tell you what you have to do for the rest of your life right?" Jin suddenly said. I feel that my heart ached a little when he said that. "It's not true, Tae knows what's good for me and I am not against anything he'll say" For 2 years, Taehyung is the only one who decided what's good or what's not for us and he didn't fail in anything for making decisions, it may sounded  controlling for them but for me it's not, for me it's like that I can depend my life on him. He is like an air for me because I can't live without him.

After the few chit chats with Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin the 3 other boys suddenly came it seems like their class is over and is now sitting with us.

"Do you want to eat something Tae?" I asked Taehyung who looks so down and I don't know the reason why. He just shook his head, the other guys seemed to notice the cold air that is covering  Taehyung so none of them didn't utter a single word.

"Let's go home I'm not feeling well" he ordered me to come with him and I didn't know how to tell him that I can't go home yet because I still have a class. Before I could even speak, "The video dance we sent to BigHit is rejected" Namjoon suddenly said. Now I know why Tae is acting like this again, he must be very disappointed right now. I can catch up with the lesson I will miss today right? Tae needs me right now.

"Let's go home and rest Tae, It's gonna be okay.. Just a little more hardwork and we can do this" I said trying to comfort him, I thought he would smile at me for that but he didn't instead, "So you think that we didn't put any hardwork in that dance video huh? Just shut up because you know nothing" I flinched at his sudden change of tone which earn a lot of eyes staring at us. "No ofcourse not that's not what I mean" I said trying to explain but he just glared at me.

"Taehyung, you don't have to yell at Yoona, I know you're not in the mood right now but be considerate with your girlfriend do you want me to tell you that there are lots of eyes and ears who just witnessed and heard how you just treated your girlfriend?" Namjoon slammed the table and walked out, disspointed at Taehyung for yelling at me.

I looked at the rest of the boys who are now very disspointed, "Guys we're going home, you all stay safe see you tomorrow" I said and grabbed Tae's arms and leave.

When we reach our apartment, I hurriedly put my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen to get Tae a glass of water. "Tae... drink this it'll help you feel relieve the tension you are feeling rightnow" He just looked at me and without any second thlughts he grabbed my hand that made me lost my balance causing me to sit on his lap. He burried his face in the crook of my neck, "Sorry babe I won't do it again, I'm just mad earlier, I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I promise to apologize to the rest of the boys for yelling at you"

I brushed his hair and kissed his forehead, "It's okay I know you don't mean it. I won't hate you just because you yelled at me so stop saying sorry"

He caressed my cheeks and smiled, "I'm so lucky to have such an understanding girlfriend" and he pecked my lips.

"I love you Tae"