Four stared at me, expecting me to have some sort of cards in your hands- ohhhhhhh you just realized... it magically appeared in your hands, "M-me?.." His smile grew wider,
"YES! Y O U!" You can tell his patiences was getting very low.
"Okay, okay, fine!" You read all the contestants who were safe, now there is just down to two more...
"ANDDDDDDDD.. I'm sorry Pencil, you've been eliminated."
Pencil frowned,
"OH. MY. YOYLE!!! How did the viewers voted me... I THOUGHT THEY LOVED ME!"
Fanny frowned and roughly rolled her eyes at her, "It's because you forced lightning to zap me!"
Match smiled at her, but her worry was visible, "Oh don't worry Pencil! Atleast your better than our host freaks over there!"

You crossed your arms, feeling a bit hurt but a little happy about Pencil getting eliminated at the same time, even though you both used to be BFFs... But you wondered.. Where DO eliminated contestants GO? "WHAT YOU SAID LITTLE GIRL?"
Match smiled at Four nervously, "Hehe, nothing Four! Just a last goodbye to my... Dearly, be loved, friend!"Four narrowed his eyes at here for half an hour until her smiled, "OKI DOKI!"

Pencil turned around to face Match for one last time, "Match.. Before I go.. Take this." She was about to hand her a sticky note but Four quickly rushed up to her and the corner of his head sucked her up, you can here the screams coming from her sqeezed body until.. POP! She disappeared. Match stared into face, her horrified expression satisfied Four as he walked back to you and X with a grin smudged all over his face.

You looked at Four and poked his shoulder, "Four? Where do eliminated contestants go?" When you asked that question Balloony heard and sneakily walked near you guys and eavesdropped. Four lowered his voice, trying to not let anyone here (expect for Balloony), "Well.. Let's just say, It's basically how parents force you to go to school... Well... it's external algebra class!"

Balloony slowly walked away. You nodded at Four, understanding. X learned forward to see both you and Four, "OHHHHH CAN WE VISIT THERE?"

Four eyes widened and quickly covered X's mouth, "SHHHHHHHHH!" X pushed his hand away from his face,
"I'm not going to say it alright? But can we go?"

Four smiled at him, "Sure! Why not?"

💛

After the show was over (and team BEEP was put up for ELIMINATION) Four teleported us to what he calls it the "E.X.I.T", where he does a external algebra class thing. You were glad you are not an contestant anymore. You are bad at math. Four climbed onto his desk and sat there, he smiled at Pencil, "Congrats for being the first eliminated contestant, Pencil!" He grinned, amused of himself.

Pencil held her head on the desk, "Ugh, not funny. This seems already like torture." His smile grew wider,
"Lucky for you, I HAVE A WORK SHEET FOE YOU-"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Pencil screamed.

He handed the work sheet to X and X went straight to Pencil to give her her worksheet. She sighed and just took it anyway. X walked back to Four and you. You looked at both of them, "Okay, I'm ready to go now."
X agreed with you by nodding.
"Okay! Let's get outta here!"

Four shifted his hand and put it through the corner of his hand. Suddenly the door opened and his hand, but BIGGER, came and grabbed three of you out of no where. Than the hand dumped you right out and now back to the bfb world. Your eyes darted around, looking up at the sky, "Ouch."

X chuckled, "Yep, ouch."

Four giggled as he got up and looked at both of you, laying on the plain grass, "Cmon, you need help there?" He took out his hand for you, waiting for you to grab it. You smiled and grabbed his hand, he pulled you in to close by accident. Your's and his face was basically like 1 inch away from each other, "Sorry.." He muttered, he let you go and walked backwards from you to give you space. He shifted glances around the area surrounding you guys as he giggled nervously to himself. You noticed he was slightly blushing.

X slowly got up as he scratched his non existing chin, smirking, "OHOHOH, SOME STUFF IS GOING ON H-" Four gave him 'that look' again, and of course, he shut up.

You chuckled a little, playing with your hair (or who ever you're thinking about in this character has hair), "Lets... Let's go back to the house shall we?"

Four smiled back, relieved someone finally said what he was thinking, "YES! WE SHALL!"

X shrugged, that smug face still planted all over his face, "Meh, if you say so." And all three of you headed back to your now called.. home.

💛
🧡= unknown

CrUnCh!! I heard under my foot. I probably must've stepped on something, I picked it up and try to observe it with only the Moon's light as my light bulb. Until I noticed, a sticky note? I tried to read it, "Match, I'm sorry I'm going, I got just one deal for you, tell this rumor to the everyone. That freak of a girl... she's in love with that.. other freaky freak.. his name... Four.. I think.." I smiled as I crumbled the paper and kept it safe into my bag. Now, time for some action.

👁👅👁

Quote of the day!:

Yeah :3 thanks for reading my trash qwq