Chapter 17

I sucked in a deep breath and stomped over to our table.

"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing, you stupid bitch?" I growled. I guess I decided to make a scene.

"Taking back what's rightfully mine. He still loves me you know." She glared at me.

"Jane, you know that's not true," Jesse sighed.

"That's not what you said last night," Jane remarked.

I instantly turned furious. What the hell what going on last night?

"Excuse me?" I looked to her and then to Jesse.

"She's lying, Hanna, I swear," Jesse had a pleading look in his eyes.

"Let's go," I said through clenched teeth.

I could barely process what was going on. Thoughts shot through me like bullets.

Did something go on between them?

Was Jesse lying right to my face?

I swung the car door open, whimpering because I'd forgotten about my injured left hand that I had used to open the door.

I slammed the passenger door closed as Jesse hesitantly got in the driver's seat.

"I'm only gonna say this once, yo," Jesse began. "Nothing happened. I would never do that to you, and you know that. I don't want to fight about this. Having her here has caused enough of a shit storm all ready."

"I honestly don't know what to think anymore. I always thought I knew you, but maybe I don't."

"You do. I've never kept anything from you, baby."

"Oh, a secret meth business is nothing, huh?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Yo, that was for a good reason. I didn't eat you to leave."

I tapped my fingers on the arm rest.

"Just tell me. Is there anything else I should know? Anything at all? Because if I find out you were hiding something...." I didn't want to say I'd leave him because I knew I wouldn't. I couldn't even imagine going a day knowing that we weren't together anymore.

"You'll leave." He finished.

"I didn't want to say it like that." I brushed my bangs behind my ear.

"I won't have anything without you." His voice cracked like he was close to tears.

I was all ready crying. I was thinking about our life in New York before we came here. Everything seemed so perfect before we met my parents for lunch that one morning. She changed everything, my mother.

"I'm never going to leave you, unless you give me a good reason too. So please, I'm begging you to not give me any reason whatsoever to leave because I really, really, don't want to. You're the love of my life, and I know we are supposed to be together until we die and probably after that. We're just compatible, you know? We got together like puzzle pieces. We understand each other." I went on and on. Every word I said was true. "Stop the car."

Without reluctance, Jesse pulled the car to the curb.

I climbed from the passenger seat to the drivers seat to where I was sitting on his lap facing him.

"Fuck, why do you do this to me?" I wondered aloud.

"Do what?"

"You barely give me any time to be mad at you. You make me forgive you the second I get mad. I know I wouldn't be able to stay mad at you anyways, but there's just something about you that no matter how furious I am, I always bounce back."

"Is that a good thing?"

"For you it is," I said and starting kissing him intensely.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was sweaty, but I didn't care. I ran my fingers fingers through his light brown hair.

I didn't want to forgive him so easily. I wanted him to learn his lesson. Something had to be done about his lying to me.

Cars honked at us and yelled at us to move, but we didn't pay attention. I had to stop myself from taking our clothes off right there in car.

"Let's go home," I whispered.

And when we got home, that's when we started taking off our clothes.

•two weeks later•

"Fuck," I sighed, leaning over the toilet where I'd just vomited my guts out.

Jesse was gone, as usual.

I opened the medicine cabinet where I kept a spare pregnancy test I'd bought a while ago.

I did what I had to do and set the test in the sink. I felt like ripping my hair out. I vowed to be more careful last time this happened.

Those three minutes I had to wait for the results where the longest three minutes of my life.

I closed my eyes and counted to 180. I opened my eyes, scanning the sink.

Oh, no.

I almost fainted at the sight of a little blue "+" that changed my life forever.

***IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!! This chapter kind of sucked too:/ new update soon!***