Chapter 6

*at Pitches lare* Pitch throws me to the ground and laughs. "Your such a fool! Now they will come for you and I can kill you all!" He chuckled. "No! They won't! They can't!" I yelled as my ice started to cover the room. He smiled. "You are afraid they will." He said in realization. "No I'm not!" He laughed. "Yes you are!" His nightmares entered the room and surrounded me. They looked at me as if I was their target. I turned in circles trying to get away, but nothing. They started to close in. I felt as if I was drowning in my fears. "No! Stay back!" I cried praying I would be ok. I saw Ice come at them and half of them were gone. "What?! No!" Pitch yelled angrily. Jack came out of no where and started attacking the nightmares and Pitch stared in awe. Pitch ran and took a knife to my throat. "If you take another step she gets it!" Pitch yelled. Jack stopped and turned to see Pitch. He dropped the staff. "Ok, Pitch I won't move." Jack smiled widely as he said it. I was so confused. Pitch then put the knife down to take the staff, but Jack quickly picked it up and flew to me. He grabbed my hand and he continued flying. I felt like I was gonna fall. He looked down at me and smiled. "I swear if you drop me..." He cut me off. "I just saved you, a thank you would be enough." He laughed as I grumbled in anger. "Thank you." He then landed and let my hand go. "Your welcome. Maybe you could keep hope and not sell your soul." I laughed. "Ok I won't." He laughed and then stopped. "Where is everyone else?" He gestured toward a kingdom in the distance. "They went to Corona." I smiled. "Lead the way." He smiled back. "Ladies first."

I looked up at Jack as he helped me stand up. "Umm...thank you." I said trying to brake the silence. "Oh um, your welcome. Did he hurt you?" Jack sounded worried. "No he was about to. Then you came and ..... saved me." I can't believe the guy I attempted to murder saved my life! He smiled. "You looked shocked." I realized I had a shocked expression on my face. "Well, um, you...you know...saved my life after I tried to kill you. Most people in your situation would have Let me..... die." He looked shocked yet he looked like he realized something. "What?" He shook his head. "Nothing. I....just think we.... should be going." I nodded in agreement. We walked back to where Pitch had taken me away. Anna on her knees crying. I walked up behind her and rapped her in a hug. "It's OK. I'm here. I will never leave you again." She turned to me and gasped. "Elsa!" She hugged me back tight and I knew she was happy to see me again. "I promise." I added as she backed away. She looked at Merida who looked mad at me for making that deal with Pitch. I mouthed to her Im sorry.