• Chapter 27 •

Na-Ri's POV
"That's great!"Guanlin hugged me.

He hugged me tighter than usually.  I can't tell if he was that happy or if he just wanted to hug me tightly.  It hurt a little bit, but I love his hugs.

"You're squeezing me,"I laughed.

"Oh! I'm sorry,"He immediately let go.

We walked to the table and I told everyone about my new puppy.  I named the puppy Coco.

"I'm going to have to come to your house right when school ends,"Sohye demanded. "There's no buts."

"Where's Jinyoung, by the way?"Yoojung looked around.

"Someone misses their boyfriend,"Seonho raised his eyebrows twice.

"How was the date?"I asked.

"It was amazing.  Jinyoung is super romantic,"Yoojung sighed in an awe.

"I wish I had a boyfriend,"Sohye mumbled.

"You'll find one, Sohye.  You'll find yourself a great man someday,"Chaeyeon was holding Jihoon's hand very fondly.

"Wow Jihoon, you never held my hand that nice when we were dating,"I crossed my arms sarcastically.

"I didn't have my first kiss with you either, although I wanted to,"Jihoon glared at Guanlin and said it sarcastically.

"Okay okay, you guys are both dating someone better,"Guanlin glared back at Jihoon.

"Okay okay don't fight,"I laughed.

"Can someone answer my question?"Yoojung put her arms up in the air.

"Sorry. Jinyoung is at home taking care of Coco,"I answered.

"Well then I'll be going to your house for the puppy and him."

"Guanlin, are you coming?"I held his hand.

"Of course! I want to come to spend time with you as much as I can."

Honestly, Guanlin has been asking very different these past few days. He's been acting weirder than normal like more attached than he used to.

I shouldn't worry about that. He probably just wants to get closer to me.

I was fine with that. I want to spend more time with him, too.

After School

Na-Ri's POV
We all walked to my house and once I opened the door, I was immediately greeted Coco. For a stray, G/P(GENDER OF PUPPY) doesn't seem wild. I held Coco and smiled because I couldn't keep my happiness inside.

"Did you feed G/P, Jinyoung?"I walked towards him.

"Yes I took care of Coco,"Jinyoung nodded. "Hi everyone, come meet the dog."

Everyone walked towards us and I let everyone hold Coco.  They were all in awe of how adorable G/P was.  We all decided to hang out as well at the house since we all haven't done that in a while.  We all sat down in the floor in a circle.

"Alright, so what should we do?"Yoojung sat next to Jinyoung.

"Should we play Truth or Dare?"Guanlin looked around and everyone nodded.  "Alright, who's going first?"

"I will,"Seonho raised his hand. "Jihoon."

"Hit me with your best truth."