• Chapter 10 •

6 Days Later

Na-Ri's POV
Six days passed and everything was normal.  After day three, we were allowed to roam around the city, but we had to have trackers on our phones.  It was morning and I woke up after Sohye and Chaeyeon.  I felt a vibrate from my phone.

Jihoon😄:

Looking at that picture made me smile

Looking at that picture made me smile.  Maybe I really do like Jihoon.

Na-Ri:
Mhm.

Jihoon😄:
Everyone's awake. How about we all go to the café?

Na-Ri:
Sounds great! We'll meet you guys downstairs in twenty?

Jihoon😄:
Sounds good.

"Who are you texting?"Sohye grabbed my phone.

"Guanlin?"Chaeyeon came from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair.

"More like the boy that has a crush on her, Jihoon,"Sohye seemed shocked.

"He wants us to go to the café with them.  We need to hurry up. We have twenty minutes,"I snatched my phone back.

We all got ready and headed downstairs where we met up with the boys.  We all head to a nearby café and ordered what we wanted.

"These taste amazing,"Chaeyeon was smiling widely while eating cookies.

"Does it taste good, Na-Ri?"Jihoon asked me.

I nod my head and continued to eat my muffin.  It was quiet for a while since we were all eating.

"Should we go to the beach and hang out there for a while?"Seonho looked at the beach through the window.

"We didn't even bring towels and don't have the right thing to wear,"Jinyoung finished up his cookie.

"How about we just go to the hotel quickly and change and then go to the beach?"Guanlin stood up and was already heading out the door.

He didn't even finish his cake.

20 Minutes Later

Na-Ri's POV
"Hey! Guanlin, weren't you in track? Why are you taking so long to catch up with us?"Jinyoung was inpatient.

"Sorry, but hyung at least we made it,"Guanlin ran up to us at the beach.

"Let's go in the water now,"Sohye and Chaeyeon started running full speed to the ocean.