• Chapter 6 •

Na-Ri's POV
Jihoon looked into my eyes and was still touching my hair.  He was still smiling and him smiling made me feel warm and nice for some reason.  I could feel my cheeks getting hot and at a good time, I heard Jinyoung say my name.  Luckily, he was still in the kitchen.  Jihoon immediately stopped touching my hair and looked away as soon as we saw Jinyoung come into the living room.

"We don't have any yogurt drinks, so I got you cola."

"Ah. That's okay,"I said quickly as I stood up and grabbed the cola and ran to my room.

I didn't know what happened or if Jihoon was messing with me.  He never said that to me before.

Na-Ri:
Sohye! Jihoon just said I was pretty and he was touching my hair and looking into my eyes with a smile.

Sohye🤗:
Oh my gosh! Are you still with him?

Na-Ri:
No, I ran into my room. What does it mean?

Sohye🤗:
Maybe he's just saying it as a best friend.

Na-Ri:
While touching my hair and looking into my eyes like that?

Sohye🤗:
You're right... We'll figure this out tomorrow.

I opened my door a little and peered out and Jihoon was still there.  He was talking with Jinyoung and they were watching TV.  I closed my door and locked it.

"Why?!"I shouted into my pillow.

"Shut up!"I heard Jinyoung yell,"Hey! Jihoon is leaving come say bye!"

I don't want to go.

I got out of my room and walked into the living room where Jihoon and Jinyoung were.  The front door was opened and Jihoon was standing there.

"Um. Bye. I'll see you tomorrow,"I said awkwardly.

"Bye, Na-Ri!"Jihoon said to me as he walked out.

"What's up with him?"Jinyoung asked as he closed the door.

"I have no idea,"I said awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Na-Ri's POV
The next day was very different.  Both Jihoon and Guanlin were acting nice to me, but mainly Jihoon.  When I first arrived at the school gates, Jihoon was already there waiting for me.  Jihoon even gave me my favorite snack.  Jinyoung thought it was weird, too.  Jihoon walked me to class and then went to his class.

"Na-Ri, isn't Jihoon acting super weird around you now?"Sohye asked.

"Yeah, normally he would hug me at the school gates whenever he would be early, but today he gave me my favorite snack,"I said as I sat down in my seat,"Chaeyeon still sick?"

"Yeah, I think sleeping at the beach wasn't good for her."

"Na-Ri! Did you have a good sleep?"I heard Guanlin's voice.

"Hyung, would you think she had a bad sleep?"Seonho asked,"My sister always has a good sleep."

I actually did have a bad sleep.

I turned around to see him smiling at me.  It was weird and Seonho was laughing, so I thought they were both just messing with me.

"Chaeyeon said thank you for the chocolate, by the way,"Sohye said,"She ate most of the chocolate, but that's because Seonho ripped a piece out and ate it."

"I was hungry,"Seonho said.

Sohye threatened to punch Seonho and Seonho started to fake cry.  The class bell rang and everyone went to their seats.

"Turn to page 56,"The teacher said.

During the whole lesson, I wasn't paying attention.  I kept thinking about what Jihoon did the other day.

"Bae Na-Ri!"I heard the teacher yell.

"Yes?"

"What's the answer?"

"Uhh."

"Pay attention next time."

"I'm sorry."

How can I pay attention when Jihoon is all I can think about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is a bit short and I apologize.  How did you guys think of it, though?

The song I used in this chapter is Crush- Cereal (ft.ZICO)