• Chapter 3 •

Bae Na-Ri's POV
About thirty minutes later, we finally arrive at the beach.  I could see the water from the car window and it looked so beautiful. We all got out of the car and started to run towards the water as Chaeyeon's mom drove away.

"Wait!"

We all stop running immediately and turn around to see Jihoon holding up his hands to stop us.

"Did you forget something?"Seonho asked.

"No, weren't we going to make a bonfire first?"Jihoon asked.

"Oh that's right,"Sohye said.

"Alright guys, here's the plan. Sohye, Chaeyeon, Jihoon, and I will go get logs to sit on or rocks and Na-Ri, Guanlin, and Jinyoung go find sticks for the fire,"Seonho said to us. 

"Alright, don't get hurt or lost,"Jinyoung said as we all walked away.

It felt weird and awkward that I was the only girl with them. It was quiet, but we were walking around finding sticks and focusing on the sticks that would be good.

"Hey look,"Guanlin said suddenly as we looked at him and he held up a thin stick,"It's you, Na-Ri, so thin and weak."

"That's rude!"I yelled at him as he laughed.

"I'm just kidding, I just wanted to mess with you. Calm down."

"You guys, we have to focus,"Jinyoung said.

"Geez, who said you were the boss?"I asked.

"Me! I'm older than both of you! How dare you talk to your older brother like that!"

"Well, you didn't have to yell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bae Na-Ri's POV
After an hour later, we all met back up where we first came. We had a lot of sticks and the other group found a lot of rocks and logs to sit on. We set up the logs and put the extra logs around the sticks that we put for the fire. We tried using the rocks to make fire, but it didn't work.

"I knew we were gonna have a bonfire and I knew we might've needed this, so I brought a match,"Guanlin said.

He took out a match and lit it on fire and tossed it in the fire. It looked so beautiful and we were all at an awe.

  It looked so beautiful and we were all at an awe

I was sitting next to Sohye and Chaeyeon. Guanlin sat next to Seonho and Jinyoung sat next to Jihoon. We were all talking and getting to know each other. Sohye brought marshmallows and we used the extra sticks that we had to put the marshmallows on. Sohye also brought chocolate and crackers and we all made s'mores.

  Sohye also brought chocolate and crackers and we all made s'mores