• Chapter 17 •

Na-Ri's POV
He was kissing me. My first kiss stolen by the one person who I liked the least. But for some reason, it felt nice. I'm crazy for thinking that. I quickly pushed him away. I ran away as fast as I can. I ran until I got tired and stopped at a tree and sat down under it.

"I'm sorry,"I heard a voice.

I looked up to see Guanlin. He wasn't looking at me. He sat next to me and I wanted to leave, but before I could he grabbed my wrist. I sat down next to him, but I didn't say a word.

"I'm sorry that I stole your first kiss. It just happened."

"It's okay,"I mumbled.

"What about Jihoon?"

"I don't like keeping secrets. Especially from my boyfriend."

"Yet, you never told me why you can't walk home alone."

"Do you want me to tell you badly?"

"Yes please,"Guanlin put two hands together.

"Well it's stupid, but one day I walked home home at night and it was dark so I couldn't really see anything.  I tripped on something and fell down a hill and broke my nose. To me, I was scared."

I heard Guanlin chuckled and I glared at him and he stopped. 

"That must've hurt,"Guanlin looked down.

"How'd you find me here anyways?"

"I ran after you.  I'm sorry again.  I'll tell Jihoon for you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup.  It's getting dark now. We should get going."

We both stood up and started walking to my house.  When we arrived to my house, we said bye awkwardly and I went inside.

"What's wrong?"Jinyoung looked up from his phone.

"Guanlin,"I hesitated,"Nothing. Never mind."

I ran to my room and closed the door behind me.  I jumped on my bed and screamed into my pillow.  I wondered why Guanlin kissed me and it made me finally realize.

Does Guanlin like me?

Guanlin's POVSchool ended and everything was normal for the whole day

Guanlin's POV
School ended and everything was normal for the whole day.  Me and Na-Ri didn't talk as well and we would look away when we look at each other.  I saw Jihoon at the school gates probably waiting for Na-Ri.

"Jihoon, can we talk please?"I grabbed his arm before he said anything.

We walked away from the school and into this small park that no one was at.  I stopped Jihoon at a spot and I didn't want to tell him, but I told Na-Ri I would.

"What's wrong, Guanlin? I was waiting on Na-Ri,"Jihoon looked concerned.

"Well about Na-Ri. The other day after everyone left, me and Na-Ri walked around and went to this group of boys who were playing with instruments.  We danced and I...kissed her,"As soon as I said that, Jihoon's eyes widened.

"You kissed her?!"Jihoon seemed mad now.

I nodded and I didn't look at him, but I could tell that he was very mad. I didn't hear anything from him for a while.

"Guanlin, you do still like her, don't you?"

"Yes and to tell you the truth, I lied to you because I didn't want you to be mad and I didn't want to ruin anything."

"How much do you like her?"

"A lot.  And I mean a whole lot when I say that."

It went silent again and I didn't know what he would say next.  All I kept thinking about was that Na-Ri wouldn't talk to me anymore.  Finally, Jihoon said something.

"Do you want me to break up with her?"

Na-Ri's POV
"Na-Ri,"I turned around and saw Chaeyeon run up to me with Yoojung behind her. "Can I come to your house? I need to tell you something."

I nodded and we started to walk home. Jinyoung was already at home because I was waiting on Jihoon, but he wasn't there. I opened the door and Jinyoung was getting orange juice.

"Hi Jinyoung!"Yoojung waved at him.

"Hi, what are you doing here?"Jinyoung waved back.

"Chaeyeon wanted to tell me something and Yoojung is following along."

We walked to my room and sat on my bed. Chaeyeon seemed nervous.

"What did you need to tell me?"I asked.

"Well just wanted to ask how's your relationship with Jihoon?"

"Oh it's good. Honestly, it feels the same as if we were best friends. Sure he makes me laugh and he hugs me, but he's done those things before except hugging."

"Oh I see. Well, I just thought I should tell you this because it's been in my mind for a long time. I like Jihoon,"Yoojung gasped.

I was shocked to hear that. I didn't think she would like him.

"You do?"I was surprised.

"I'm sorry. I tried to act happy when you were dating him, but I just couldn't hold it in for much longer."

"I-it's okay,"I patted her shoulder,"I have a question. Does Guanlin like me?"

"I mean why else would he kiss you?"Yoojung chuckled.

"You guys knew?"

"Guanlin told us before you got into the class and he told Jinyoung and Yoojung at lunch secretly,"Chaeyeon laughed.

"I never knew Guanlin would like me.  He's always been so mean to me."

"That's probably his way of trying to get you.  You know some guys are mean to girls they like,"Yoojung nodded while saying that.

"Chaeyeon, how long have you liked Jihoon?"I was curious.

"For a very long time. Probably when school started,"That's also what made me surprised.

"Do you like him a lot?"

"Yes. I like him a lot."

"Should I break up with him?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Day
(I got too lazy trying to make another gif. Please forgive me.)

Na-Ri's POV
This was the day that I break up with Jihoon. Chaeyeon told me that I shouldn't break up with him, but I couldn't bare her pretending to be happy for us. I saw Jihoon waiting for me at the gate after school.

"Jihoon, I need to tell you something,"I walked towards him.

"I need to tell you something, too."

"You go first."

"Lets break up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Guanlin going to do now?

The song I used in this chapter is Snuper - Tulips.