• Chapter 24 •

Guanlin's POV
I woke up the day after feeling different. I felt very different. Emotion wise I felt different. I was thinking about what Na-Ri asked me yesterday.

You wouldn't leave me right?

I couldn't stop thinking about it.  I feel like I'm not good enough for her.  I know that it was just a question, but I've just been feeling that way lately.  Like I'm not good enough for her.  I wouldn't want her to end up breaking up with me because I'm not a good boyfriend.

Na-Ri💕🔐:
Morning, linlin~

Or maybe I'm overthinking it.

Guanlin:
Morning, it's the weekend. Are you able to come over?

Na-Ri💕🔐:
Yes.

I quickly got up from my bed and cleaned up my apartment. I put on an outfit and heard the knock on my door. I opened it and saw the most prettiest girl in the world.

"Hi, Na-Ri,"I smiled widely and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi,"She smiled and walked in.

We went into my room and sat down on my bed. She was playing on her phone as I watched her. She smiled while she was playing on her phone and it made me want to love her more.

Am I actually a bad boyfriend?

"Guanlin,"She looked at me. "You should try this game. It's very fun."

She handed me her phone and it was an action game. She even plays action games. How cute. The controls were weird. I never experienced something like it before. I noticed her laughing at me.

"Why are you laughing at me?"I kept my eyes on the game.

"Because you are really bad at this,"She chuckled.

"You're gonna say that to me, little girl?"I put the phone down and started to tickle her.

"Stop,"Na-Ri started laughing hysterically.

I kept tickling her and then she hit her head on the bed headboard. 

"Ouch!"I immediately stopped tickling her.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry,"I rubbed her head.

"Yeah I'm fine,"I heard her mumble.

"I'll go get you an ice pack."

I quickly went out of my room and went to the kitchen.  I grabbed a bag and started placing ice in it.  I went back into my bedroom and put the ice pack on her head.

Maybe I am a bad boyfriend.

"I'm so sorry again."

"It's okay. Don't worry. Thank you for the ice pack."

We were silent for a while.  I tried to think of what we should do to get her mind off of the fact that I hurt her...

"How about we take a walk outside?"I grabbed her hand.

"Sure,"She held onto the ice pack while we went outside.