27

Messages:
kimtaehyung

me:
Tae, are you okay?
delivered, 7:37 P.M.

me:
you didn't come home last night and the other night too
delivered, 5:57 A.M.

me:
Kim, Taehyung!
delivered, 9:24 A.M.

me:
yah you pabo answer me
delivered, 3:13 P.M.

me:
Tae... I didn't see you in your studio too

kimtaehyung:
hey, I'm sorry I didn't get to answer you quick

me:
kim, tAEHYUNG IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS SORRY

kimtaehyung:
I fell asleep

me:
that's it, I'm going to drag your ass home. Where are you

kimtaehyung:
I slept over at Hoseok-hyung. I'm okay, don't worry

me:
yeah right, I'm not gonna worry. That's like telling your mom that you had sex with someone who has STDs!

me:
something's bothering you, I can tell. Come on Tae, I've known you since we were babies, I know when something's up.

kimtaehyung:
who's there at home?

me:
just me. I waited for you, well everyone did

kimtaehyung:
everyone?

me:
Joon, Kookie, and Chim.

me:
come home Tae. Don't tell them that I told you, but they actually miss you, especially when you fangirl over God knows what. and I miss you too I guess...

kimtaehyung:
I'm going home, but not just now.

me:
why what's wrong?

me:
is something

me:
rather someone bothering you?

kimtaehyung:
yaH what do you know!

me:
chill Tae

me:
you can tell me anything
seen, 8:01 P.M.

CALLING
TAE MY NUMBER HANA

"hey"

"God, Tae you sound so tired, what happened?"

"Riri, I can't even to bring myself to say it,"

"Is this? look no pressure, just take your time"

"I-I think I'm in love okay!"

"wait—wHAT? to who?"

"to Kookie!"

"and that's a bad thing because?"

"because whenever Chim teases me with him, he acts as if I'm disgusting! What if he's not gay or bisexual like Yoongi-hyung?"

"Tae, come on... Kookie's not like that..."

"gosh Chim's right you're oblivious as fuck..."

"sorry, I didn't hear you. Did you say something?"

"nothing, nothing... I was just saying that maybe your wrong about Kookie. Plus no regrets right?"

"yeah no regrets, but I'm scared. I don't want to get rejected again"

"what if you won't this time? You'll never know unless you tried right?"

"how would you know, you don't even date anyone"

"yah! I heard you, ungrateful bastard!"

"come on! How come you know so many shit about dating when you never actually had a boyfriend?"

"shut up! It's not my fault I got rejected so many times before"

"for real?"

"for real, but with no regrets. Now stop changing the topic"

"I need time, sometimes when I see Kookie I just freeze up and get so nervous about it. I don't know why my palms are so sweaty and shaky and my stomach feels weird. Is this normal? Am I getting sick?—"

"or you're just super in love with Kookie that's why you're feeling those things. I think it's the latter"

"but I don't even know how it happened! I want to kick him in the face when he brings me food to my studio, or when we always walk home together. He smiles at me whenever we see each other, he always pats my back when I'm doing a good job. He tells me to shut up when I'm too noisy, he sometimes fangirl with me when it comes to BTS. He hugs me when I'm feeling down, and when he does, he feels so soft and warm. Like a home? Do you get it? Because I don't know what's happening anymore"

"Don't expect me to get that 'like a home' thing. But it seems like you fell for the little things that he does to you"

"but what if—"

"no what if's. Just stop worrying for a second, and go with the flow"

"but what should I do?"

"maybe think of it as an acting gig"

"I can't. I can't even pretend to not like Kookie and not make a fool of myself"

"but you always make a fool of yourself... in front of everyone"

"that's different! Kookie is different..."

"either way we need you back... The boys are getting extremely sad without you here. And answer their calls and messages! They are getting extremely worried, especially kookie..."

"especially who?"

"especially nothing. Now get your ass over here, and we will talk about this one on one"

"nah I'll stay over at hyung's for a bit"

"KIM TAEHYUNG—"

Yoori looked down on her phone, still in shock that Taehyung just ended the call, "this fucking kid is unbelievable," Yoori muttered to herself, staring at the blank screen of her phone.