special chapter # 1

Everyone's sitting down around the bonfire, and there's one rule that Hyejin made up because she is a very bitter hoe; no cuddling, no skinship. The rule worked out for Jimin and Yoongi since they are still figuring what they both are for each other, but the rest are restless because they can't keep their hands to themselves.

"this rule is so fucking dumb," Jungkook groaned, rubbing his temple.

"shut up you child. Being the 9th wheel is bad enough, at least learn to respect the single one here!" Hyejin ranted, glaring at him. Jungkook threw some popcorns at Hyejin, resulting to another argument. Everyone groaned in annoyance at the two.

"anyway, Tae and Hobi didn't tell us their secret yet," Yoongi said, changing the topic. Hobi cheekily smiled at Yoori as Taehyung groaned.

Taehyung took a sip from his cup, "yeah, we never got to know what you guys were talking about on instagram," Seokjin said, making everyone — except the two— agree.

"fine, it started when..."

*flashback*

Taehyung and Hoseok were both hanging out, catching up with each others lives. Taehyung happily shared his stories with Hoseok. While when it was Hoseok's turn to share his, Taehyung noticed how distraught and frustrated Hoseok is. At first he pretended that everything's okay, but he slowly became concerned by it when Hoseok wanted to say something, but quickly stopped himself in doing so.

"hyung, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, out of concern. He noticed how Hoseok was trying to be positive and outgoing but it wasn't really it.

Hoseok let out a loud sigh, "ever since after my relationship with my crazy ex, Soora, ended... I never had a proper relationship after that. It frustrates me because there's this guy that I really like, but turns out to be using me for clout. I'm just frustrated knowing that no one will probably love me for who I am," Hoseok ranted.

Taehyung felt bad for Hoseok. He didn't know that Hoseok was facing this issue since he kept his love life pretty private. He wanted to help for sure, but how? He doesn't know yet, but he sure knows he'll figure something out.

"—I want someone open and honest and really know what he or she wants," after that sentence Taehyung thought of the most honest person he knows. It was his cousin, Lee Yoori.

Taehyung smirked, "don't worry hyung! You'll find someone honest soon."

Taehyung knew that it was time to play cupid for him, since he knows how many times his dear cousin has been heartbroken. It was time for the two to be aware of each others presence, starting everything first on Instagram.

*flashback over*

"wait, so you're telling me... you're responsible of Yoors and Hobs relationship?" Namjoon asked, amazed by how everything turned out.

Taehyung nodded proudly, "I proudly am."

Yoori looked at Hoseok and also back at Taehyung. "Taehyungie," Yoori called, making everyone turn towards her. "Thank you, thank you for introducing me to this wonderful man. Thank you for this wonderful relationship," Yoori thanked.

Taehyung smiled. "You know that I always got you Riri."

Everyone was contented. Everyone was happy. They sure experienced some bumps and sudden turns, but together they all overcame it. They're group never expected to have each other in the end, and they are very grateful of each other. Who knew a group of people will suddenly become tight knit close because of an app? No one knew, well maybe Taehyung knew, but this is all just the beginning and their story is just starting to be written. Maybe something knew will happen, or maybe not. But there is one thing for sure, they will always be there for each other.