1.7

Two months.

Mason and Ivy had happily been together for two months. They successfully hid their relationship from their friends, most importantly Jay, for two weeks before everyone had walked in on them in the living room.

They had of course had their petty fights and stupid arguments but they had never been happier than now, with each other.

Two months seems like a short time but they celebrated everyday they had together, seeing it as an accomplishment.

Ivy and Layla had successfully found an apartment together, in the same building as Jay and Mason, just a floor above. The friends always visited each other's apartments whenever, in the middle of night or day.

Ivy was the one mainly visiting Mason and Jay as she usually needed to get away from the noise that was Layla and Ezra, who decided to make it official after a month of continuous fighting or flirting with each other.

Ivy's POV

I sat on Mason and Jay's sofa in their living room, battling Mason to the death in Minecraft. Stupid, but entertaining nonetheless.

While Mason was try harding, I was laughing too much to concentrate on the game, which I was of course, winning.

"I'm actually a god at the game," Mason shouted, about to kill me and win as he would have won the agreed amount of times to win.

Realizing this, I quickly pushed Mason from his seat beside me on the sofa to on the floor, killing him and stealing the victory.

"I'm better cunt," I shouted at him, laughing at his furious state.

Mason stood up and stomped into the kitchen without a word, beginning to pour himself a glass of water. I slowly followed him, containing my laughter.

"I'm sorry Mace," I said quietly, wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his back. "Don't be so saltyyyy," I trailed out, most likely infuriating him further.

Mason turned around quickly, I instinctively pulled away before I was swung into a counter from his movement. He looked me straight in the eye and I started to step back, causing him to step forward to keep the proximity.

He stopped once my back was pressed up against the wall and stared down at me, his hand placed directly beside my head, allowing him to lean towards me. He leaned his head down so that our lips were merely a centimeter away. Even though we had been official for two months, I still couldn't help but feel my heart rate quicken vastly whenever we were this close.

"You're lucky I love you."

______________

433

And I think that's a wRap bOys

Thank you all for the support on this book and apologies for the sudden ending I just had no idea where to go from the last chapter. (That seems like a lame excuse I was planning on ending this soon anyway,

I love you all
Thank you
Bye : )

OH YEAH JAY HAS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL LIKE HOW IS HE SO PERFECT BRO?!!3&,!3!2

OK BYE