1.0

Ivy's POV

Jay, Mason and I were walking towards the area where you meet the people coming off their flights. I was practically running towards it, even though I knew Ezra wouldn't be there yet.

Mason and Jay were slightly trailing behind me, probably because they were running on about 5 hours of sleep. I tried not to show my excitement too much as I knew me being being loud and perky would probably irritate them.

We were standing waiting for Ezra and Carson and to anyone around us, I must've looked insane. I was staring straight ahead of me with a large grin on my face, not letting my smile falter.

After a few minutes of waiting, I finally saw Ezra's curly hair but he was looking back towards Carson.

I decided to sneak up on him while he wasn't looking. I slowly walked towards him and signaled for Carson to not say anything when he noticed me.

"Yo is that the real raccooneggs?" I said in my best 'dude' voice. Ezra turned around with a look of confusion on his face but when he noticed it was me, he smiled and I tackled him in a hug.

Ive finally met my best friend.

Mason's POV ;)

what the fuck.

Seeing Ezra and Ivy be so close with each other I couldn't help but feel jealous.
Why am I jealous if I don't like her in that way cause she's my best friends little sister and I shouldn't have feelings for her? I'd like to know that answer too.

"Since when were those two so close?" I turned to Jay with my jaw clenched, still keeping an eye on Ezra and Ivy.

"They've been good friends for a while, don't get too jealous, Mace." Jay chuckled, I rolled my eyes at him and muttered a quick 'I'm not jealous'. Me and Jay walked towards Carson since Ezra and Ivy were still having their little 'moment'.

After a few minutes, we had moved out of the way of everyone else and started walking towards where we had left the car. Ezra had greeted me and Jay but him and Ivy went straight back to talking afterwards.

I think Ezra and Ivy have talked more in the past 10 minutes than she has talked to me the past week she's been here. I'm going to have to talk to her.

____________

398

this is kinda short uHhh
the next chapter is gonna be gOod ;) I think

I've just been watching edits on Instagram of Jay and I can't man
even just with half of his face I can tell he's just widhhwidhq