0.1

Ivy's POV

I was playing Fortnite, attempting to get trickshots for a YouTube montage or a win with over 15 kills. I had been playing worse than usual all morning but I wasn't giving up until I got one impressive play.

Growing up with Jay as my older brother, I've always been good at video games because he taught me everything I needed to know. I wasn't as good as him but I wasn't too far off.

I was taking a little break from Fortnite after a sweaty ten year old obliterated me with the new SMG through a wall. Through a wall! Just thinking about it stresses me out man.

As I was scrolling through Instagram and replying to a few DMs from fans, I got a Twitch notification saying Mason went live. I immediately clicked on it, excited to watch him play fortnite since he never uploads.

I am good friends with Mason, although, I've always had feelings for him. I've never told anyone besides my best friend, Layla. I didn't necessarily tell her, more so she guessed and I couldn't help but admit it to her.

I'm not sure what would happen if Jay found out. Me liking his best friend, it can either go one or two ways. He either gets angry at me and never talks to me again or he makes fun of me and tells Mason and I'm not willing to risk either of those.

Mason spent the first few minutes of his stream trying to launch Fortnite and trying to get his webcam to work.
Once he got it working, he started playing Fortnite but kept dying two minutes into each game.

@/poisonivy: ur bad lol

I giggled to myself as people in his chat started commenting 'get wrecked' and 'oh McCreamy's sister just reKt you bro'.

I hated being referred to as 'McCreamy's sister' as I had around the same size following as him but there's nothing I can do about it so meh.

Mason started looking at the chat, confused as to what people meant. Eventually, he saw my comment and laughed before saying, 'fuck you Ivy, I'm better than you cunt'.

@/poisonivy: whatever helps you sleep at night Mace :)

Almost immediately, the fangirls in the chat started to spam the chat,

@username1: mACE
@username2: am I the only one that ships this??!?
@username3: r they dating lol
@username4: I ship this so much??
@username5: jay come get ur sister

Mason read out my reply before laughing, 'I'm gonna tell Jay on you ivy,'.
Right after Mason said that, Jay commented in the chat.

@/Creamy: what happened haha
'Ivy's saying she's better than me cunt,'
@/poisonivy: I am wys bitch
@/Creamy: gonna have to say Mason is better
Mason erupted in laughter, clearly happy that he had gotten Jay on his side.
'Told you I'm better Ivy'.
@/poisonivy: fuck you both i am l e a v i n g

I stayed on Mason's stream for a few minutes, not commenting so he thought I was actually gone. I eventually decided to start playing my own Fortnite games so I turned my phone on silent and threw it on the bed behind me. This is going to be a long day.

545