Chapter Sixteen

Min-Young stood opposite her brother deep in the woods near where she uprooted the carbon black sword that had never left her side since.

"Why are we here?" He asked, a small hint of fright in his voice as she slowly reached for her sword at her side. "I don't see anybody that could help..."

"I'm the only one that can help you, you trust me, right?" Her voice was soft.  He nodded weakly which made her heart ache. "Good, I'm sorry." She whispered before launching at him as she drew her sword.

--

"Namjoon?"Jungkook called out, having picked a candle off the wall of the entrance of the building and carried it down with him and Hoseok to the cells. "Jimin, Taehyung?"

"Jungkook? Is that you?" Jimin called out.

"I've got Hoseok here with me too, are you all okay?"

"Yeah, we found Jin." Namjoon chuckled. "We'll explain it all to you when we have a chance, but for now you need to help us out."

Hoseok and Jungkook went to work on trying to open the cells.

"Help!" A voice cried out, the sound of metal scraping against the cold concrete floor. That's when Jin's son came into view, his eyes red and puffy and his arms dragging a wounded Min-Young with him. "I-I did as she asked, and she won't wake up!"

"Min-Young!" Hoseok cried out rushing over to her, just to be batted away by the male.

"D-Dad you have to save her! Please!"

Jin watched in horror, watching as her chest barely rose and fell, a wound on her side bleeding profusely.

"Put pressure on the wound Lee." Jin moved towards the cell bars, his entire body aching with fatigue. "But you need to let us out if you want us to help her."

"But then you'll take her away from me!" He sobbed holding his elder twin sister to him tightly, his entire body shaking.

"I promise, I won't take her away without her permission." Jin spoke gently. "But if you don't let us out to heal her, she's going to die."

Lee looked down at the pale girl  in his arms. "I'm so sorry..." He cried out softly. "If I had learnt on how to contain everything she wouldn't have been put in this kind of situation..."

"It's fine." She laughed weakly, eyes finally opening. "You're okay, right?" She smiled softly. Lee nodded. "Good good."

"Min-Young..." Namjoon breathed.

"Lee, go let Yoongi out." She held her side as she weakly sat up. "Okay?"

Jin froze in horror when he saw her face. Her eyes which were once blue had changed. One was brown and one was blue. "No..."

"What's wrong, dad?" She laughed with a small smirk as Lee got up and walked to where Yoongi was being contained, which happened to be his room since Lee wanted hugs and Yoongi thought he was sacrificing himself. "Not  the brave daughter you wanted?"

"Min-Young..." Namjoon whispered and her eyes snapped towards him. "What happened?"

"The stronger sibling always seems to be burdened with such things, I'm crazy Joonie~" She coo'd softly. "Don't look at me with such fear in your eyes, not when you looked at me with love and admiration earlier when I was down here to save you."