Chapter Thirteen

(Another update to kinda make up for the lack of updates on this book-)

She cleaned up Jin's house whilst the boys rested and ate.

"How are we going to get them back?" Hoseok asked, pausing between scooping up another mouthful of food to ask the question.

"Honestly, I don't know." She sighed softly, running a hand through her hair. "I don't have the brains of Namjoon, or the bravery of Jungkook, or any of the traits you guys have to think clearly right now."

"Hoseok and I are here for you." Jungkook rested a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Whatever choice you make, we'll follow. We just want the rest of our family back, but we want you to return too. So before you do something reckless, don't even think about it."

"Yeah! You're family too." Hoseok grinned. "You haven't been here that long, but Namjoon and Seokjin fell out after Alice left, and Taehyung and Jimin went off and didn't return until you came here. You brought us all back together."

She smiled softly. "I promise you, I won't come here and bring you all back together just to allow you all to be broken apart again. I'll get everybody back in one piece, I promise."

--

In the dungeon in the unknown place somewhere in Wonderland, Namjoon groaned softly, throwing his head back. "How on earth are we getting out?" He muttered to himself. He had surveyed the room several times and found no exit except for the main cell bars. 

"You can't." A hoarse voice laughed weakly as the moonlight tumbled into the room almost like a spotlight. "I've been here for a while, trust me-"

"Wait? Jin?" Namjoon choked out, eyes widening seeing the frail frame of the elder boy lent weakly against the wall opposite Namjoon.

"You guessed it. Whoever you were living with, whoever those eyes are beyond the bars occasionally? They aren't mine, it wasn't me you were with." He chuckled weakly. "It's lovely to see you again, I hope you're not mad at me still?"

"No, I wasn't mad in the first place." He smiled softly and moved as far as the chains holding him to the wall allowed him to. "We'll get you out of here, we have this girl that Kook brought in. She's as radiant as the sun above and as fierce as the flames of below-"

"My daughter." Jin smiled softly, the moonlight framing his sunken features, making him seem more hollow.

"What?" Namjoon choked out.

"You brought my daughter..." He opened his eyes, some sort of determination and fire that wasn't there before lighting them up, warming up the harsh moonlight surrounding him. "My daughter, Min-Young."