Chapter Eight

Min Young had left Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi in a stunned daze. Running off to where the white flames were roaring to life. Once she got to the place, she realised that she didn't know how to fight, or even what the thing she should be fighting looked like.

She walked around, trailing the top of the blade lazily on the floor behind her. 

That's when she saw a pure white dragon stalking through the village and her heart raced, adrenaline pumping through her before she grabbed the sword properly and charging at it. Drawing it's attention from the child it had it's black eyes on and onto her.

She swung the sword as she skidded across the grass, cutting it's wing and causing black blood to seep. It let out a howl of pain, it's eyes changing from black to a blood red as it geared up to blow  flames at her. 

She closed her eyes and re-opened them before charging again, this time underneath the dragon and drawing the blade across it's stomach. The fire barely missing her. She landed on the otherside.

How am I fighting this?

She thought, unaware that she even knew how to wield a sword, nevermind knowing how to fight.

She saw Jin enter the clearing.

"Jin, make sure everybody is evacuated!" She yelled, panting lightly. Whilst her attention was elsewhere, the dragon swiped and simply batted her into a building which caused a cry of pain to leave her lips.

"Shi- Are you okay?" He went to run over before seeing her pull herself up from the rubble, rolling her neck slightly with a small pop.

"Of course, now make sure everybody else is whilst I kill this thing." She grinned.

AN: Sorry it's such a  short chapter, I've got major writers block for this book... I tried drafting things in my notebook but didn't like any of my major ideas. The next chapter will be a bit longer I promise <3