chp 1 Bloody night

(YA'LL this is hella old and it has lots of grammar errors but I decide the publish it for the ha ha's)

Monday 12:00 am

The halls were dark and empty.Freddy fazbear pizzeria smelt like pizza and feet, and the security guard arrived for his new job, as the night shift security guard.

" Nothing spooky about watching singing robots." said the over weight security guard as he sat down at his desk, stuffing his mouth with gooey cheesey pizza.

The security guard flipped through magazine pages leaving greasy stains on the papper. Suddenly in the corner of his eye, he sees something move through the security cameras. A rather fine looking animatronic with her cupcake in her hand, kneeling down next to the vent entrance.

" What the fuck is that? " the security guard sounded concerned, staring at the camera.

The guard heard thudding in the vents. The yellow bird-looking animatronic poked it's head out greeting the security guard with a wave and blew a kiss at the guard.

" HOLY SHIT " the security guard flashed his light at the animatronic. The animatronic had no effect to the flash light and crawled out of the vent slowly approaching the guard. The guard threw the flash light at the animatronic but failed miserably causing the animatronic the attack and bite his head off.

The whole crew of animatronics gathered at the security office.The crew was dissecting the mans body and tearing at his flesh into little pieces. But mangle was missing out on the fun. Instead she was all alone in kids cove. It was very quiet, making it easy to here a soft groan coming from another room. Mangle rose up from her resting area and climbed into the vents.

Mangles POV
I was climbing into the vents until the floor beneath me stared to shake. The floor collapsed and I fell along with it. The crash echoed through out the room. After a few seconds I got up, I was trying to see where I was.Then I saw a rabbit animatronic. The animatronic was withered and rotting, it wasn't pleasant. There were stains on the wall and what looked like to be a pool of dried blood underneath him.

"Who's there?" Asked the rabbit animatronic.

"Who are you?" I ask with full curiosity.

"I asked first." His eyes meets mine.

"I'm Mangle." I replied.

"Oh.." his voice sounded raspy.

"Are you going to tell me who you are?"

"Yeah, call me Springtrap. " He answered.

I feel my eyes widen. Have I heard of this name before?

"How long have you been here?" I ask yet another question.

"What year is it?" His head slightly moves. His gears are loud and rusty.

"1987" I simply say.

"Jesus christ it's been 30 years.." spring trap said under his breathe.

"Why are you here?"

"The last thing i remember was when... why do you ask so many damn questions?" Springtrap growled.

I stayed silent.

"Can you help me get out of this damn room? It smells like something died in here and I'm covered in rat shit, I want to get out of here."

"Why should I help you? I don't even know you." I huffed and crossed my arms.

" I've been in here for 30 god damn years, it's miserable being here."

" alrught then.. i'll help you." I said. I didn't know exactly how to help but I guess I could help in some way.

" There's a blue key in the parts and service room, it's in a red box."

" Okay, I have to go now."

" Please come back tomorrow, I've been so lonely for so long, you have no idea how nice it feels to talk to someone again."

I nodded and climbed back up the vent. When i was heading to kids' cove, i couldn't help but wonder why springtrap got there. She remembered that springtrap paused after he was about to tell her why he was there, then he changed to subject. "Should I even trust this animatronic?"