What's next for me?

Karkats POV-
I was so lost and upset. Everything felt wrong and terrible. I couldn't moved. I felt like maybe just letting Dave drop me to the ground so I didn't have to feel this goddamn pain of the world. But I guess that'd be to much to ask. I wanted that years ago, but nothing goes my way. I have to be some fucking hope of the world. I don't want to be though. I don't want to be someone's hope when I can't even keep up my own hope. Eventually we landed back where his place was. I got of him looking away now. He made me look at him as he snapped a collar onto my neck. I said nothing. He looked upset. "There, now no one's going to be able to take you out of here except me. Got that?" He stated. I just nodded. "Look Karkat I'm sorry that had to happen. We've both been like that for years especially over you. Please, don't be mad at me." He said. I looked away, "I'm not exactly mad. Well I'm not mad at you. I don't know." I said. He seemed to look upset still. "Strider I don't know my emotions. I'm not mad at you, but just ugh..." I felt stupid now. I'm talking to a demon about not being mad at him. Shouldn't he be mad? Or should I be mad that he even captured me? I'm supposed to be mad, but I'm not really. I'm just lost.
Dave's POV-
He wasn't acting normal. That kind of worried me. I made him look at me, putting my hand on his cheek. "Heh, you know this must be kind of confusing. I'm not acting like how humans think of demons, right? We actually weren't always like this. From what I remember at least." I said lightly. When he looked up his eyes were so adorable I swear I don't want anything ever hurting him. "Heh... Yeah I guess so. How.... How were you all like before this? I mean I've heard stories and everything, but there just stories." He asked me then put his hand on mine. "Well... We weren't always like this. I mean we of course could be mean, but we weren't always mean. Really we only needed the humans ever to just feed of off. Of course some kind of abused the need of humans for other things." I said lightly and just thought about it. He looked at me cautiously and just examined my eyes. "Don't worry I would never do that to you without your consent or permission, alright?" I said kissing his head lightly. He nodded, "So possibly. Do you think that we can turn it back to those kind of times? Like make it so we can live in peace? Ugh.... Fuck that's a stupid idea isn't it?" He sighed lightly and facepalmed himself. "No... It's not a bad idea. I mean it could take some time, but I think it'd be a nice change." I smiled lightly at him and moved his other hand away so it's not covering his face. "You don't always have to doubt yourself, yknow." I said to him. He gave a small nod then did something I didn't really expect. He hugged me tightly and just nuzzled into my chest. I looked down at him a quick second before just hugging him back. "Thank you...." He sighed rubbing his eyes, but seeming to refuse to fall asleep. "What... Dave what am I supposed to do now?" He asked and looked up at me again. "Well really it's depending on you and what you wish to do. I mean maybe I could fly you down to your friends to explain everything and to explain the plan." I said lightly. He nodded looking away. "Yeah, hopefully they will actually listen." He smiled lightly seeming to think about his friends now. He looked at me for a second then said, "Come here." I felt confused, but slightly got closer. What he did took me by surprise, he had kissed me. After he pulled back he looked away shyly muttering a small apology. I made him look at me, "Karkat, it's fine, trust me." Then I gave him a kiss and he just lightly kissed back.