Liar Liar!

Eridans POV-
While I'm carrying him. He seems slightly peaceful although he keeps talking in his sleep. I've noticed him doing it in the past, but it just seemed normal. Now it felt weird. Maybe because I'm taking what's rightfully mine. Or maybe it's just that I'm a demon. Who the hell cares anymore? Right now I just know he's mine. That sunglasses wearing douchebag shouldn't have ever tried to take him from me. I get back to my hive. Honestly I think the shadey asshole was right about one thing. He is the most adorable kitten ever. Wait I think he's waking up already. Goddamnit.
Karkats POV-
I woke up in a place I didn't recognize. The memories just coming back to. I glance and of course that weirdo asshole is here right by me. I hiss at him and move away. He doesn't seem surprised at all by this and he just moves closer. "Kar I swwear you havve the wworst memory evver if you can't recognize me. Remember. It's me Kar Eridan!" He says moving closer and lifting my chin to look at him. Which just makes me hiss at him and push him back. "No your not him!! He's not you!! Stop playing stupid mind games with me!!! I know your not him!!!" I just yell curling up. You'd think this asshole would just stop, but no he must really want to fucking torture me to the very fucking end, but no. He goes on and gets closer and just says, "Deep dowwn you knoww I'm him. You just don't wwant to admit it." He tries kissing me, but I look away before he can and he lightly kisses my neck. Which makes me growl again. "C'mon Kar! Please I love you.." He whispers to me making me look at him and kisses me. I get frustrated and try to push me, but he just gets more frustrated kissing rougher. Goddamnit! This asshole just!! Ughh.... He frustrates me to much. Why does he have to pretend that he was Eridan?!? When obviously this asshole isn't him at all!! How does he even know that nickname?! None of this makes sense to me!! I hate everything!! Why?! Why?! Why?! I never get answers for any of this shit!! Though I'm supposed to help people?! I can't even help myself!!! This is so goddamn frustrating!!!!!!!! Eventually I'm able to push to push him away and I curl up putting my face in my knees. I'm not even able to explain my emotions. God... I wish Kanaya was just here to help me like in the past, but I shouldn't be thinking much about the past. The past is nothing, but lost hope and bad memories and just blood piles that haunt my nightmares. I feel recognizable arms around me. It feels like Kanaya. I glance around. She isn't her and I know that, but I can feel her just being there hugging me and trying to reassure. I can hear her in my head telling me to be hopeful and just not be worried. Though when I look around again. It's all gone. The voice. The warmth. The hugs. The hope. Why I everything lies now? I've heard nothing, but lies my whole life. My whole being should just be counted as a fucking worthless lie.
Dave's POV-
When I came back I didn't see him anywhere. Maybe he went to explore? He seems like he'd do that. I checked around. I couldn't find him anywhere and that seemed just weird to me. I don't think he would've ran away. Or not that fast at least. When I went backup to where he was last I got a smell of just Ampora and maybe fear from something else. So I'm guessing that Ampora really did mean it when he said he was coming back soon. Well I guess I have to get him back before that I little bitch scares him to no end.