Little Kitten

Dave's POV-
I flew him back to my hive. He kept muttering things in his sleep. Curses and whatnot. Some things I couldn't understand due to it being jumbled. I decided to let him sleep on my bed and just wait for him to wake up and freak out at me. He kept fidgiting in his sleep and muttering things. Wow he's restless. Though everytime I look at him it looks like he's never slept. I sigh and starting petting him as he sleeps to try to calm him down. To my surprise it works easily. He had even curled up to me. Can any human be this adorable? He seems to have nightmares every so often so I'm basically stuck there petting the goddamn adorable ass until he actually wakes up.
-About an hour later-
Karkats POV-
I woke up not knowing where I am or what the hell is happening. I'm in a bed. I feel something look at me. Suddenly my memory comes rushing back to. That little fucker!!!! I look up and see. I wish I never saw that God awful face in my life. He just smirks. I want to fucking hurt this little bitch. I can't believe I got captured by someone that seems to be just a smirking asshole. I look away and he just picks me up bridal style. I hissed at him and tried to get away from him. Ugh, I already hate this guy so much is it possible to hate him as much as I do. He lifts me up and makes me face him. Somehow I'm just sitting on this guy's lap staring at him both confused and completely angry. "Aw, is my kitten mad?" He asks smirking at me still. I growl, "I'm not yours and never will be!" He acts hurt by my words. Then I see his eyes glow behind his shades and something start to glow on my neck. I lightly touch it. He just smirks and lifts my chin up to face him. "You are mine, Kitten." He says just above a whisper. I shake my head in refusel. "No I'm not yours! I'll never be yours!! That's not even my goddamn na-!!!!" I was cut off by him seeming to just kiss me lightly. I felt tears on my eyes. Why'd did this all have to happen? Why'd I have to be the hope for everything? Why did so many people have to die? Why did we have to kill in the first place? It was so stupid. He stopped kissing me and just hugged me. I hesitated before lightly hugging back.
Dave's POV-
He was freaking out as I suspected, but he started crying. So I stopped and hugged him. He surprisingly hugged me back. I started shooshing him not wanting him to be so upset. I can't completely tell what's wrong, but doesn't mean I can't try to help him. He may be the biggest enemy to all demons who the fuck even cares at this. I heard him start muttering things it was all jumbled and I couldn't really tell what he was saying, but he seemed to cling to me tighter. After a bit of sitting there like that. I sensed someone else stalking near by. After a bit I saw a small glimpse of another demon. Now I knew a lot of demons over years of my life. I knew who this one was. It was a demon named Eridan. He wasn't born demon he was turned into a demon. Karkat had this little fuck on his team. This guy had always been getting into fights with the bee fucker sometimes over anything. Sometimes they even fought over shit like loving people on there team. Surprisingly both Eridan and Sollux had strong connections with Karkat. Despite how Karkat acted like he hated them sometimes. I could tell that he and the bee fucker had feelings for Karkat. It was strange, but of course Karkat was always just distracted with others things to realize how some of his team liked him. Weird enough when Eridan was turned he still had these strong connections with Karkat. Though now more secretive. Him and I had started getting into fights about it. I mean of course I wouldn't let this little shit take KitKat. It seems like Eridan finally found out I have him. I heard Karkat start to purr so I think he had actually fallen asleep. I lay him on the bed he fidgets a bit, before I start to pet him and he calms down. I hear growling and see the little Erifuck in the middle of the room. "Did someone miss there chance to get the most adorable human they've seen?" I ask in a teasing manner. "Here so it's not me of course since I have the precious thing with me. So who else could it be? Tell me Eridan." I ask looking at him. He growls and glares at me, "You little shit!! You should'vve already knowwn he's mine. He knowws and probably cares about me more then some shitty person wwith sunglasses." He says still glaring. "Tsk tsk, Eridan, tsk tsk. You probably wouldn't be a good fit for my precious KitKat. I mean you were already to scared to tell him your feelings as human. You should've took the chance when you had a chance. Now your time is up and you have no more chances." I say glances at Karkat as he's still asleep and I don't think he needs to wake up for this. Plus, he looks adorable when he's asleep. "Now I think you overshared your time. I need you to leave." I said. He growled, but flew away muttering that he'll come back very soon. I sigh and hold onto Karkat. I start humming a bit. Then just look at him. His eyes are open, but what surprises me more is the red glow in his eyes. My eyes shine brightly red matching his. He closes his eyes and I stop the glowing in my eyes. He opens his eyes again and there grey just as always. We just stare at each other. I sometimes let my eyes glow and his glow as well. It felt stranged to me. He seemed silent since the first time ever.