Never Again (Klangst)

(A/N): Oof, so this is another claustraphobic Keith. Im sorry but I just really like these ones alot! I hope ya'll enjoy. This is more Kangst than Klangst. My bad. (I'm sorry this is late!!!)
_____________________________________

Keith and Lance were once again in an elevator. Kinda funny actually, it was almost identical to the situation that had occurred previously. Now all that had to happen was for the elevator to break again.

'Yeah! Like that'll happen again.' Keith thought to himself.

But he thought too soon.

Both boys heard the elevator stop and the lights flicker out. Lance groaned in annoyance, not believing his luck. This was the second time he got stuck in the elevator, and with Keith of all people! It was worse because he was now trapped with the one person he had a crush on in the entire castle. Of course, he couldn't let Keith know that, he'd probably look at him like a freak. He hadn't come out to anyone as bisexual yet, he was honestly kinda afraid of their reactions.

Keith would probably be the worst.

Keith sat there in annoyance as well. He was not too fond of this situation, being that he was trying to control his breathing and not have a panic attack in front of Lance. Lance was the last person he needed to know about his claustrophobia. He'd probably just make fun of him for it anyway.

They both realize they'd probably have to get out of this situation the same way they had last time, by climbing through the emergancy hatch above them.

However, luck was not on their side today.

As both boys glanced at each other in recognition, Lance went to go remove the hatch from the ceiling when they both felt the elevator shift slightly.

They looked at each other worriedly, before they felt the elevator start dropping fast downwards.

Keith started to freak out and could do nothing but just stand there panicking. Lance on the other hand, while also freaking out, knew it was better to lay flat on the floor to reduce the impact. So he started to lower himself down to the ground until he noticed Keith just standing there with a hand on his chest, and the other on the wall.

"Keith lay down, it will help with the impact!" Lance yelled

Keith wouldn't move.

"KEITH!" Lance screamed. He knew
he was going to run out of time. Lance jumped up off of his place on the floor and shoved Keith onto his back, just as the elevator crashed, with Lance still standing.

Everything went black for the two boys.

Keith was the first one to wake, he wasn't really sure what had happened, but he saw Lance lying next to the wall unconscious and immediately rushed over to him.

"Oh god, Lance!" Keith yelled. He checked for a pulse to make sure Lance was ok. He then tried waking him, but it was no use. It was after he realized waking up Lance was a lost cause, he started to take in where he was at the moment. Panic started to set into Keith's chest, and he started to remember the events that had happened earlier. Lance had jumped up to save Keith, making him vulnerable to the impact.

Keith was freaking out. He didn't know what to do. Lance was unconsious, and it was all his fault.

He tried to remain calm and regulate his breathing, although it was proving to be very difficult. He searched frantically for a way of escape when he remembered the hatch above his head. He went to go remove it, but quickly stopped and started to freak out.

It wouldn't budge

Keith backed himself into a corner, hyperventilating, as he felt the walls slowly close in on him, as everything started to fade away from sight. Tears started to pour down his face as he held his chest, breathing fast and shallow breaths.