"It's me. It's okay" I whispered, stroking his back as he hid his face into my neck.

I held him bridal style up to our dorm, thanking the members for helping me with the doors.

I placed Jinyoung on his bed, slowly untangling myself from his arms. I stripped him down, wiping him with a damp cloth for him to be comfortable.

I took a shower after, quickly getting ready for bed as I had a solo schedule in the morning. Jinyoung snuggled into my side the second I got under the bedsheets, warming me up just right as I fell asleep.

~

I tapped my phone repeatedly, my eyelids still heavy as I got up. I turned to see Jinyoung in a deep sleep, his breathing even with his lips slightly parted.

I pressed a quick kiss to his forehead before getting ready to go. I took my usual hoodie out and placed it next to him, laughing softly as he reached out for it immediately, burying his face in it. He's so precious.

"Squish" I whispered, shaking him gently.

"Hmm" he grumbled, burying his face deeper into my hoodie.

"I'm leaving soon" I whispered, rubbing the back of his head.

"Breakfast?" Jinyoung asked, raising his head to look at me with his eyes half cracked open.

"Sure" I smiled, sticking my hand out to him. Jinyoung slipped his hand into mine, letting me lead him to the kitchen. He pushed me to sit down at the counter, handing me some bread to munch on while he made breakfast.

My heart skipped a beat, taking in the view of him with bleary eyes and messy hair, in only his boxers and t shirt preparing breakfast for me.

"You don't know how sexy you look right now" I muttered, hugging him from behind while pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

Jinyoung giggled in response, continuing to cook with me hugging him before shooing me away as he plated our food.

I cleared our plates, quickly washing up after we scarfed down our food. Jinyoung smiling while he watched me this time.

I left the dishes on the rack to dry, drying my hands before grabbing my bag.

I gave Jinyoung a quick peck, patting his bum with a smile before dashing out.

"See you tonight love" I waved. Jinyoung gave me a shy smile in return, waving back at me.

~

I sent Jinyoung a text during my lunch break, frowning when I didn't get a reply. He must have fallen asleep again...

I shrugged, keeping my phone and chatting with the other guests before we headed back to continue the filming.

From: 2 month old hyung

Seun. Did you and Jinyoung fight?
He hasn't came out from his room...
And he skipped lunch.

No??!
He was fine when I left.
Try to get him to eat dinner.
I'll text him.
I'll only be back at 10/11pm.

I'll try.
I'll go into his room this time.

I gave Jinyoung a quick call, only for it to be directed to voicemail.

To: My squish, my warmth, my life, my husband, MINE

Hey squish
Why haven't you replied me!
I heard you haven't had your lunch.
Please go eat your dinner...