Chapter Two: Hall of Mirrors

Opening song: THIS ILLUSION by LiSA (Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works)

Dedicated to: Merlininus

As Emiya Shirou, Tohsaka Rin, Saber and Archer are all nearing the cemetery, they spot a fairly familiar figure from a distance. It was looking into the sky as well. On its huge shoulders sat a little girl with silver colored hair, also observing the red sky and moon.

The group then hid behind a tree nearby, masking their magical energy as to avoid getting detected by the two people in the center of the cemetery. Rin, Shirou, Archer and Saber studies the two who are standing there. And they knew immediately who it was.

"Ne, Berserker, why is the moon red again?"

"Grrrughhh..." Berserker grunted in response. And, as if the Master understands him, she nods "I don't know either. But something is definitely going on in the central part of the cemetery. We're going to investigate it..." the Master, who was a little girl with purple clothes, silver hair and red eyes, looked into their direction.

"Aren't we, Rin?"

"Tch. You've sensed us, I see. Alright. Based on those words of yours, you're not the one doing this, Illyasviel von Einzbern." Rin says as the little girl looks at them mischievously "Of course not, I would never lower myself to those levels and use such underhanded tricks just to win this Holy Grail War." Illyasviel replies while flipping her hair.

"What do you mean?" Shirou asks

"Oh, onii-chan, you've acknowledged me? Well, let me give you a reward then. Yes, the magic that engulfs the sky and moon is not my doing. It's something out of this world. I feel it is spreading fast, if not prevented, the Observer of the Holy Grail War will intervene and the war itself will come to a standstill..." Illyasviel narrates and Rin crossed her arms over her chest.

"I knew it...."

"What are we standing here for, then? Shouldn't we go and investigate it?" Saber inquired.

"I hate to admit it but Saber's right. We have to take down the source of this thing so that we could focus on finishing this Grail War. Why don't we forge a truce for now?" Illyasviel tells them and all of them looked at each other.

"Yeah sure. For now." Shirou answers quickly as they all run towards the center of the cemetery.

Upon arriving, they immediately stopped. Their mouths hung open as they observed what was there. Rin was shocked to see...reflections of herself. Saber was shocked to see...someone who she holds dear ever since her life as a King. Illyasviel...saw herself. And there were many people there. Almost as if like...it was an entire hall of mirrors.

But they continued walking on nonetheless...

***

Saber of Red and Kairi walked into the backyard of the Yggdmillenia mansion. There, waiting for them, were Ruler, side by side with Sieg and Rider of Black, Archer of Black and the Yggdmillenia siblings. They were all gathered nearby the huge flower garden that the Yggdmillenia family kept.

"Yo, did we miss anything major?" Saber of Red states "Sorry we came so late. Saber got unnecessarily hungry all of a sudden and forced me to order her pasta." Kairi reasons and they all sweatdrops.

"Well, you're just on time." Archer of Black says as he starts to push Fiore's wheelchair. "The light of the Red Moon seem to point in the center part of the flower garden. And...I feel strange traces of magic there. I called all of you here to come with me in case the Greater Grail will suddenly activate. Let's go, Sieg-kun, everyone." Ruler continues as she takes the brown haired male's hand and they walked hand in hand towards their destination.