40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)

Začít od začátku

"Gooooo!!" I said laughing, as he hurried out the door.

How did I last this long with him?

I shook my head, chuckling to myself, as I began to write Kakashi a response letter.

Kakashi,
Today marks one more week, until I get to see you again. It's been way to long. Especially when it comes with Jiriaya and his pervy research. Speaking of research, WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM ABOUT OUR SEX LIFE?! He's never gonna let me live it down. :(
I guess I'll just have to get you back for that later. I miss you so much baby. And I love you, you stupid Kakahead. And I can't wait to be in your arms again.

Make sure that little love letter of yours is hot and spicy. Kept repeating in my head over and over again, making me slowly smirk to myself.

Hmm... It wouldn't hurt anything... Would it?

I took my pen to the paper and began writing again.

I can't wait to hug you, and kiss you. I can't wait to make up years of sexual frustration with you. Hmm, I can't wait, until our kisses become so heated, that we become intoxicated with one another. Kakashi... I can't wait until I have your hands all over my body, as well as mine all over yours, as we claim each other again and again, like we did the night before I left.

I looked around the room, just to make sure no one was in the room.

I can't wait until your hands are in my hair, as your thrusting into my mouth, making my throat tighten around your cock. Just the idea of you fucking my mouth, before fucking me, drives me absolutely insane. In fact, after I'm done writing you this letter, I'm going to pleasure myself thinking about you. I'm gonna run my hands up and down my body, as I imagine you leaving kisses, and marking me. Then I'll take my hands, and play with my breasts, pretending it's your hands that are holding and squeezing them, while playing with my hard sensitive nipples. And when I'm done there, I'm gonna make my hands travel down to my core, making sure to slowly rub my clit, in the ways you used to move your tongue on it. And when I start to get riled up, I'll make sure to use my other hand, and insert two fingers inside of me, as I let my fingers fuck me, the way yours used too. I'll whimper, because I know that my fingers can never fuck me, as good as yours can. But I promise I'll just go faster and faster, wishing it was you, moaning your name over and over again like it's the only word I know, until I cum all over my fingers daddy. And then when I'm done, I'll smirk to myself, knowing that you'll see this letter, and wish nothing more than to be here with me, watching all of that happen.

"That's some very naughty things you have there (Y/N). I'd say that's very spicy." Jiriaya said making me jump out of my skin.

"Jiriaya! This isn't— I didn't—It's not what it looks like!" I said, quickly covering the letter, making Jiriaya chuckle.

"This could be perfect for my new story! Two lovers, forced to be away from each other! Desperately needing relief of their own sexual desires." He said, making me flustered.

"I refuse to let my love life, play a role in those perverse books of yours!" I stated.

"Says the one, talking about touching herself, to her boyfriend who's miles and miles away! You know, if you really feel that deprived, I could always give you a helping hand." He said playfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, you can do that." I said nonchalantly. "Just don't expect to live much longer." I said with a toothy grin.
"Besides, I'm not into doing it grampa style." I said smirking to myself.

"If I wrote about it in a book, I'm sure Kakashi would change your mind on it. The ladies have always said I am a real Casanova." Jiriaya said, making me blush.