Spread your WINGS

ok so i'm making this a sad chapter so please don't get mad!! that's all i had in mind! so if you cry...gomen'nasai!!🙏 this has nothing to do with the story but if it was good think of it like it is! just wanted to try so.....yeah. Don't believe what i wrote and just enjoy it!💜😅

Third pov

Eren and levi sat driving to a park, they thought being out of the house would be nice. Eren hasn't been around the city to this ride can make him happy.

'i want to surprise him with something...but what?' levi thought as he started to think of a place that can wow his lover.

'i love him and just want to see him give me the biggest and brightest smile ha has' levi smiled

"what are you smiling at levi?" eren questioned as he looked at his lover

"nothing love" levi replied

The car stopped at a red light, levi went to hold eren's hand but stopped when he saw a car hit his on the back. The crash made his car move forward a little, levi went to see if eren was ok but what his eyes caught behind eren made his eyes widened in horror. A truck, a truck was driving right to them.
Eren looked at levi not knowing what he was seeing.

"levi?" was the last thing they both heard as the truck made contract with their car.

Darkness was what they saw for a couple of minutes. Sirens were heard, blurry red and blue lights came where they where. Levi looked at eren seeing them a little fine.

"ugh.."eren groaned in pain

"s-sebastian is going to kill us!" he yelled, levi shook his head 

"don't worry i'll take the blame" levi said

Noise was heard coming to them, eren scared hugged levi tight.

"who are they?" eren questioned as he looked around

"they're looking for us"

"who?" 

"i don't know"

"whatever they do don't leave me alone" eren cried

"i won't"

"please don't leave me!"

"levi! levi" eren screamed levis name, making it harder and harder to hear him right.

Levi eyes widened as he heard what sounded like bones breaking as eren screamed at him, his screams and the bone breaking mixed with the loud noise of the police and ambulance sirens.  

"I WON'T!!" levi screamed as everything went silent and black

________________

_______________

______________

_____________

____________

__________

The paramedic tried to bring levi back to live with shock waves, levis limp body lifted from the bed as they tried, the heart monitor showed a straight line.

"forget it it's a lost soul" one of the paramedics said

"there is nothing like a lost soul" the other replied as he used the 'Defibrillator' on levi

One more electric shot to levis heart and the heart monitor started showing that he lived, the paramedic let a sigh of relief and kissed a cruz necklace.

"w-where am i?" levi questioned as he looked around

Levi's eyes landed on a body laying on a bed next to his, his eyes widened.

"eren?....eren!" levi screamed as he tried to hug him, but the paramedic pulled him back, but levi wasn't giving up so easily. 

"no, no,no" levi repeated those words as he shook his head

"it's ok...it's ok" one of the paramedics said trying to control the worried and sad reven

"that's my lover!" levi yelled to them

The raven started to cry his eyes out. He never imagined this, not even once, he wanted a happy ending......not this crap! he wanted to build a family with the person laying life less besides him. He wanted to wake up by someone calling him 'dad' and 'honey', to wake up by someone jumping on him or giving him a kiss on his cheek or lips.

He didn't want to wake up to an empty bed, no morning kiss, no good morning hug, or someone that can fill his heart with so much love.
The raven has never felt so empty, he has never felt this painful feeling in his chest, right were his heart is. He felt like nothing else matters, he had everything that someone wanted, love, but that all fell down because of that one accident.

"i'm sorry eren" was the last words that came out his lips when he felt his eyesight go black.

_______________

______________

____________

_________

________

The raven woke up in a startle, sweaty and crying, he was breathing like crazy, placing a hand on his heart, he jumped when hands wrapped around him.

"hey it's ok" a familiar voice said

The raven looked at some familiar eyes, the same beautiful eyes he wanted to stare at forever, the beautiful eyes of his lover looking at him concerned. The raven hugged his lover, not letting go. 

"it's ok baby...it was just a nightmare" the brunette said trying to control his lover

"it was horrible" levi whispered and he hugged tighter his boyfriend, not wanting to loosen his grip on him cuz he doesn't want to believe it was a dream.

"it's fine honey...i'm here" eren whispered and kiss the trembling lips of his lover

"p-promise me you won't die on me" the raven said looking at his lover

"i promise" the brunette said as he looked back at the scared raven.

For a few hours they stayed like that, hugging each other, giving one another kisses. 
What they never noticed were the wings on their back. The raven got the black feathers, black like the beautiful night filled with stars and the moon shining.....the brunette got the white feathers, white like the cold snow on a snowy day, sun rays shining on it making it shine as it had glitter.

Not minded what was happening outside they enjoyed their time and went to sleep.

_____________
__________
________
_______
______
_____
____
___
__
💜💜💜💜💜

'people that love each other stay together, in life and in death, no matter what's happening outside, no matter what other people say, if you love someone stay with him/her. Until the end, and remember both of you should spread your WINGS.

++++++++++++++++

annnnddd how did i do guys!!😅 i always wanted to do this!!😆 sorry if this is not part of the story!!🙏🙁 but i could be a good ending right!?!? 😁 but right now i need to go to sleep so goodnight to who reads this at night!!💤💤💤💜🖤❤💛💙💚🧡