Seventeen Mingyu x male reader (burdened love) pt 1

Start from the beginning

"Ahh, you finally arrived! Now we can finally get down to business. Sit." The man in the chair says, gesturing towards the chair in front of him.

I grab the chair and sit, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible.

"So I heard you were the best hitman in Seoul, from some sources... why don't you take those glasses and mask off?"

"I won't be anytime soon, I always keep my identity and face a secret even with clients. It's best to be safe than sorry, or really having  to kill more people than needed."

"Fine then. Well let's start talking about your target, shall we? Where is the file I gave you?"

"Here." I slide over the file I was given prior.
"Good I have another file that has bit more information."

He then is handed an file with the name "Namjoon Kim; classified" from his bodyguard, he then opens it and inside is a few names on the top.
(A/n: sorry I used RM, he is very sweet but it's just for the plot of the story)

"This here has the info you need, from who it is to where they usually go." Namjoon says handing me the file.

I take it and start to turn the page. It shows information and a picture of a boy. "He looks really familiar for some reason..."

"His name is (y/n) (l/n). His father is a big name here in South Korea, he runs rather a big company."

"Okay, what does that have to do with this?"

"Well, his business is hurting many others including mine, and is getting rather too nosy in other people's businesses. Along with his son. He may figure things out that could ruin me."

"Okay?" I still question it as I look through the info.

"In other words I need you to kill the boy before he ruins anything. It will keep his father in line as well."

"Is that all? This seems rather easy."

"Yes that's all, we already settled the price, and I need that taken care of in a few days. The sooner the better!"

"Fine Mr. Kim. You should be informed when it's taken care of, but I will be taking my leave now."

"See you next time, Mr. M."

"Mr.M, how that could stand for so many things... mystery, mystic... or maybe even murder. But that is the name that Mingyu goes by."

Walking out of the abandoned building, Mingyu walks back home.

(Y/n)'s pov

After I picked up all my papers from the collision with Mr. Mysterious I run off in the direction of the cafe my cousin works at. I promised him I would work on some papers and we would leave after he was done.

(Y/n) was always an energetic kid, keeping a happy atmosphere around him. He has (h/l) (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes. He was currently in a rush since he woke up late, and didn't want to keep his cousin waiting.

Running along the side, trying to avoid as many people as I could I finally see the familiar cafe.

Having a cousin work there, you get use to going there a lot along with knowing everyone there.

Slowing down a bit I stop in front of the door and open it to see the usual people at the counters.

"Hey you finally made it, I was starting to think I was going to finish before you arrived."

"Hey! I wasn't that slow to get here!" I yell back at my cousin.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm almost done so just sit down at a table and then we can head home."

"Okay."  I walk away from the door and head to the closest stable to the counters where they worked. My cousin walking around wiping down the different tables. His usual name tag with "Joshua" written on it, clipped onto his green apron.

"You can leave early if you want, Joshua. We can clean up the rest." Jeonghan says from behind the cash register.

"Really? You sure I can't help out more?"

"It's fine, you did a lot of the customers anyway. It's fair enough to clean up the rest before we close." Wonwoo says agreeing with Jeonghan.

"Okay then, I'll take that offer while I can. Let's go (y/n)!"

"Wait what?!? I was just about to get my papers out!"

"Then I could always leave you here, while I get ice cream by myself." Joshua says acting like he was in thought.

"Never mind! I'm coming, let's get ice cream!!"

"I knew you would agree."

Packing all of my things again, we both head out the door to our favorite ice cream parlor.

-time skip-

"Yay for ice cream!"

"I swear you're a 8 year old sometimes." Joshua comments.

"Hey, what's wrong with that? I'm just happy for ice cream!" I say back.

"Yeah, well let's hurry home, it's getting late and your dad is working late again today."

"Aww, Okay."

Walking up the sidewalk they eat their ice cream enjoying their time talking.

They had always been close, since childhood they can never be separated.

Mingyu's pov

Walking inside my house I wander around the different rooms.

It was a rather fancy place, earning enough money to afford it and everything inside. But it was rather big for just one person, but Mingyu didn't mind.

I wonder to one certain area. It looked like a regular closet that was a size of a room. But I choose to pull one lever which reveals what's hidden.

Latches detach, revealing a big case and drawers of different weapons.

Each very unique and different in many ways.

There was hand guns, pistols, and even rifles and long snipers. Each looking new even after many years of use.

Then there was the drawers of different knifes and daggers. Each having a different design.
From birds or a dragon, to a simple black curved design engraved.

All either given as a gift from a client or "picked up" during a mission.

I pick up a black handled dagger, a dragon engraved on it.

"I guess it's time to start getting this over with."
Closing the drawers and turning the lever, I walk away getting prepared for the next few days ready to strike.

This is put into 2 parts because it's over 1600 words which was getting a bit long. Part 2 is already written but maybe I'll just make you wait for it😉

Really want to know what happens next? Just comment if you want it published later today😋 and maybe it might just happen...

Have a good day/night!