O+ O- A+ A-,17

(O+ O- A+ A-,17)

I felt a happiness that I hadn't experienced in a long time. I could see my only brother, Sami, again. I missed him very much. I sighed as I watched the garden from the balcony, remembering that conversation between Jared and his mother. It was a conversation in which I had no opinion or say, discussing our marriage and me becoming one of them.

I need an explanation for all this. But I don't want to talk to him. In fact, I'm still very angry with him. I tremble every time I remember his savage features when he attacked me. He was very scary; he is a real monster, even if he seems beautiful and gentle sometimes.

But in reality, "they are all hideous demons."

He asked me to restore my trust in him, and in return, he would grant me any request. Of course, that was not due to his feelings of guilt or remorse. I know that all he wants is for me to surrender myself to him voluntarily.

But this will not happen. I will never be easy, and I will never give in to these sinful desires.

I felt him entering the balcony. He stood behind me, and immediately a shiver ran through me. He said in a calm tone:

"Do you want to go out?"

I turned to him and immediately said:

"To where?"

In fact, I longed to go out and see this world, the world that I did not know much about and had not seen anything of.

He said, astonished by my enthusiasm:

“To the garden...or would you rather go to sleep?”

I was disappointed, but there is nothing wrong with the garden; it is beautiful, so I said:

"No...I don't want to sleep yet."

He said:

“The situation outside is dangerous these days. If you go out and a vampire sees you, and knows that you are human, it will undoubtedly be your end.”

I said:

"But your blood is still in my system. Doesn't that make me unfit for vampires?"

He said:

“Yes, that is true, but it is better not to risk it; then my blood will not remain in your system forever.”

He approached me and took me in his arms. I was looking at him in amazement, but I did not know what he intended to do. Suddenly, with great speed, I found myself in the garden.

I said:

"Wow, you're fast...that's amazing."

While he said:

“What a peaceful night, the moon is full, and the sky is clear.”

I said while hugging myself:

"But it's so cold."

He said:

"We can't stand the cold."