the vampires charm 13

(The Vampires charm 13)

He pulled the dress off my shoulder violently, revealing my neck. His sharp fangs were long.

I closed my eyes, surrendering to my fate completely.

I felt his hot breath on my skin. He was getting closer and closer.

This might be my end? Then it hit me, this might be my end? I was terrified by the idea.

This might be the end of me if I didn't fight.

I opened my eyes moments away before he could dig his fangs into my neck.

I noticed the window curtain, I grabbed it with all my strength then pulled it off the window.

The radiant sunlight entered the room; he screamed in pain.

He was burning, jumping away from me, while I stood by the window, scared to death, couldn't breathe, couldn't move. I didn't know how suddenly I gained this courage.

He jumped into the corner where the sunlight could not reach him.

There were traces of burns on his hands and his cheek.

His neck was sore, and he was groaning in pain.

But I noticed that the scars seemed to disappear and heal so quickly off his skin.

He got up and said in a commanding tone:

"Irene, come here."

I shook my head in rejection.

He said with an angry voice:

"The sun will not remain shining forever."

Is this a threat?

But it is true; the sun will not protect me for long. I trembled in fear, leaning my back against the window.

I noticed his strange behavior; he was sighing, looking around in a weird way. Suddenly, he looked at me and said:

"Irene, are you okay?"

I couldn't speak because of my shock at what had just happened.

I lifted my torn-up dress over my shoulder to cover myself. Then I said with difficulty while watching the features and expressions of his face carefully:

"What did I do?"

He seemed embarrassed or distracted while saying:

"Cover the windows, please. I want to get out of here."

The sun was preventing him from moving; he was trapped in the corner like a frightening little mouse where the sun couldn't reach him.

Should I cover the windows?

He might attack me again. Should I believe and trust the vampire? The vampire who was just a moment ago ready to dig his fangs into my neck?

He interrupted my thought, saying,

"Hey Irene, I know you're scared.

I don't blame you.

I lost control. I warned you that this might happen.