Hooshik hyung-nim, the driver who went through the car accident with him, also came over to visit, fully healed from his own injuries. Bang PD, his parents and siblings came too, wishing him the best for all his upcoming physical therapy sessions.

Taehyung was a day closer to his body's full recovery and everyone couldn't be any happier than they already were.

Taehyung's physical therapy sessions were scheduled every morning, after breakfast, and every evening, before dinner. During those times, his members would wait in his room for his return.

To pass time, Yoongi would bring his laptop to work on his music and Namjoon would always have his notebook, a pen and a book or two with him. Sometimes, Hoseok would join the two but more often than not, he could be found dancing to random songs with Jimin and Jungkook by the corner of the room. Seokjin would be watching them, joining occasionally out of boredom or for more laughs. He would bring his guitar with him to practice every now and then too.

Jungkook, meanwhile, would sometimes watch Yoongi and Namjoon work like he used to back in the studios. If not, he could be found playing with his other hyungs (but really, he teases them more). Jimin, however, literally does everything with everyone. What he does the most though, was laugh his ass off any time something even remotely funny happens.

Occasionally, Taehyung would come back to the six of them playing cardgames or boardgames together, and he would join them before promptly falling asleep. During those times, he always had to be carried to the bed because he just had to sit anywhere but the bed (much to everyone's disapproval).

His doctor had also allowed more than one person to stay with him overnight- usually two, and Jungkook couldn't be more ecstatic because he was finally allowed to stay over knowing someone would be there to monitor them- bless that someone.

A week and a half into the therapy and the members have taken to meeting Taehyung at the roof garden to eat their lunch together after his morning sessions- that, too, had become a routine of theirs.

And when the third week came and Taehyung looked more alive physically, they took a group picture and posted it on their only twitter account, greeting ARMYs and the world for the very first time since the car accident- they made headlines again that day.

Truth be told, Taehyung heard of the rumours saying that he was actually dead and that his company and members were just trying to cover it up- which was ridiculous because why would they "cover it up"? If Taehyung were to go with people's logic, all these rumours and conspiracy theories existed because BigHit refused to let the media know more than what they and the members had deemed necessary, and were willing to share. Ridiculous.

It was "badass", Taehyung would say. BigHit was always known to never crumble under the expectations of the public, whether they get hate for it or not, always thinking about what was best for BTS and ARMYs.

BigHit had only made official statements to the press thrice since the accident happened and those were only to confirm the car accident a day after it happened, Taehyung's condition post-surgery and when he finally woke up from his coma days after. Even when the sasaeng case arose, BigHit didn't entertain the media and the general public at all, taking more to apologising to ARMYs and assuring them of Taehyung's condition and safety through their own portals, even updating them of the investigation when it was necessary.

BTS, finally posting a group picture with Taehyung all smiles and looking well at the center, was a testimony to BigHit's efforts and words of assurances and affirmation. It should be a big slap to the face to those who created and spread those false and quite frankly, disgusting rumours.