Chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys have been emotionally unstable for days. When one of them starts crying, the other is affected like a domino effect.

It was understandable.

Every member was showing another side to them that the other hadn't seen or known before. It was probably because it was the first time that one of their own was seriously injured. It was a first for them and they hope it'd be the last too.

Jin just watched Yoongi and Jimin stare at Taehyung. He knew that every single one of them felt like shit. Heck, he felt like shit. But he couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't help. He didn't know how. He could barely keep himself together. How could he possibly make his dongsaengs feel better?

Jin's the oldest, right? He should be strong for them and he's trying, really. But he's failing miserably.

'Taehyung, why won't you wake up?' he thought. 'It's almost like you don't want to wake up.'

Jin resisted the urge to roll his eyes at his own question.

Of course he wouldn't want to wake up because they had treated him badly. They'd taken him for granted. Who would want to wake up to members who always rejected and ignored you? Nobody.

Jin knew that.

But then, he also knows Taehyung.

Taehyung probably would because he is that forgiving and kind-hearted. Jin knows him well. So why does it still feel like Taehyung didn't want to wake up?

BTS's falling apart without him. They needed him. They needed Taehyung. Badly. They know that now.

'I'm sorry for taking you for granted, Tae. I'm really sorry,' Jin let a tear slip from his eyes. 'If you need time, wake up whenever you're ready, Tae. Just don't take too long, please... Let me apologize properly and make it up to you properly. Please. I beg of you... Please.'