20 Years Later

20YearsLater:

Nobody's POV:

"Jaslene Alexa Bieber, what the hell is your 8yr old tush doing in your moms bra?" Justin Bieber asked his youngest daughter when he entered his room to see her wearing her mothers heels and bra.

"I'm being grown up Daddy" the little girl who was a mini Ariana Grande with her grandma Pattie's blue eyes said excitedly. Justin shook his head walking over to her, he took the heels and bra off of his baby and stood her on the bed.

"you have forever to grow up Jas, stay a kid baby"

"ok Daddy" she said holding her arms out for him to hold her, he smiled and picked her up walking downstairs. They walked into the kitchen and he saw his family sitting around the island.

"Hey Jaslene, tell me your sister and brothers full names" Justin said kissing his wife's cheek softly before sitting down.

"Nathan Andrew Bieber" she said pointing at her oldest sibling while walking over to him and he pulled her on his lap.

"Lea Jazmyn Bieber" she said moving her finger onto her second oldest sister.

"and Ryan Jake Bieber" she said laughing, the energy she had was always enough to make everyone smile. Ariana got up and went over to her youngest daughter kissing her head.

"let's go swimming, mommy daddy can we please" Jas asked.

"yes we can, go change and meet us downstairs"

The whole family changed and walked out to the pool, 15yr old Lea who took after her aunt Jazmyn with her beauty, the blonde hair, the greenish eyes, was sitting on a deck chair on her phone, after all it was her age right now. Nathan, everything about him was like Justin, his body, his face, his voice,  he looked and acted just like his father. He was the oldest at 17 and following in his fathers foot steps releasing his debut album this year, he was sitting with his younger brother letting him have a sneak peak of his new music. Then there was Ryan 13, a mix of everyone, but mostly he took after his mothers side of the family. His interests were acting and he was good at it, he had done some small roles in movies and was offered his own movie. Ariana was sitting at the edge of the pool with Justin's arm around her, they looked around them, their kids, the life they had built together. Justin looked at his wife and smiled, after all these years she was still his muse, he was still in love with her. Nathan came over asking his dad for advice about his music and Lea settled next to her mother to tell her about a boy who had taken interest in her. Ryan and Jaslene were playing with a ball in the pool.

The kids got tired and headed inside, their parents following after them. They got them fed and all the children headed to their rooms. Justin took Jaslene by her hand, they walked up to her bedroom and he tucked her in moving her hair out of her face.

"you look just like mommy, you know that baby"

"with grandmas eyes" the little girl said happily. Justin laughed and told her a story as he watched her eyes start to close.

"night daddy I love you" she said softly before flipping onto her side.

"I love you to baby" he said kissing her cheek before softly walking out. His wife headed back into the room also kissing her daughter before she came out and went over to him wrapping her arms around his waist as they made their way into Ryan's room.

"hey mom and Dad" he said turning away from the movie on his laptop.

"hey sweetie" Ariana said sitting next to him

"we just wanted too say good night buddy" Justin said ruffling his sons hair and fist bumping with him.

Ariana kissed his head giving him a soft hug before she got up and they headed out to Lea's room.

"hi baby" Justin said hugging her as she hugged him back, Ariana smiled at their closeness.

"good night love" Ari said kissing her daughters cheek and let her go back to her book.

"night beautiful" Justin said as they closed the door. Last but not least they went to Nathan's room.

"What you up to bud" Justin said looking at Nate's laptop screen.

"dad can you help me with these, I need to pick which I want for the album and I just can't"

"of course, just say good night to your mother and we'll work on it"

"night mom" he said kissing her cheek

Justin looked over at Ariana and told his son he'd be right back, they walked out of the room and Justin tilted her head towards him so he could kiss her. She moved her mouth to his neck before whispering,

"don't be to long, I'm waiting for you handsome" she bit her lip staring at Justin who groaned at her teasing.

"I hate you Grande" he shouted as she walked away laughing.

"i love you more baby" he shook his head laughing and walked back into his sons room.

Both parents were thinking the same thoughts, dreams come true and none of this would have been here now if Ariana hadn't given Justin her heart. She was glad she had, she was thankful and grateful she'd said yes when Justin had said "Give me all your heart"