Rumors

Justin'sPOV:

I walked down the stairs of the private jet, holding onto Ariana's hand. There were paparazzi surrounding us. Me and Ariana had been going from country to country on her world North America/Europe tour, but now it was done. It had been 4 months since the incident with the janoskians and 8 months since me and Ari had begun dating. The last 4 months on tour had been amazing, she'd replaced them with Madison Beer. We sung our duet and the music video came out and broke the vevo record. The rumors that had started going around were crazy. Ariana pregnant and other silly things.

"Babe, you have my phone" Ari said snapping me out of my thoughts. I snaked my arm around her waist pulling her next to me softly.

"yea, in my pocket beauty" I said against her hair.

We walked to the awaiting car and got in quickly. Once we were out of sight, I kissed Ari's forehead as she closed her eyes and leaned her head against me. I smiled as the driver pulled up to my house and we got out, I grabbed her legs hoisting her up on my shoulder as I ran towards the security gates and ran in with Ari laughing on my back.I set her down and unlocked the door as we walked in and she turned the TV on.

"Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber have an accidental pregnancy after promotional fake dating. Sources close to the couple have told us that the stars only dated for promotion and publicity and so Selena and Justin can date peacefully without her getting hate or causing drama, but Ariana accidentally fell pregnant. The source came on to say Justin only has eyes for Selena Gomez and that her dating his bestfriend Alfredo is all part of the plan so that Justin and Selena can date peacefully secretly but then Justin cheated with his public girlfriend Grande who is now pregnant. Selena supposedly forgave him and is willing to raise the baby as her own but Grande doesn't want to give her baby up. It seems like one messy love triangle for these guys.Leave your thoughts in the comments"

The reporter on E news had just given a story that had left me and Ariana shocked.

"What kind of bullshit is that?" she said and before I knew it, her eyes had teared up and she was sobbing.

I rushed towards her picking her up easily and sitting on the couch with her in my lap, I stroked her hair to calm her down.

"its ok baby, calm down, it'll be ok" I said softly

"its not ok, they'll never leave us alone, I can't keep hearing this crap, i'm not pregnant, this is not fucking fake" Ariana screamed sobbing into my arms.

"I'll take care of it" I said running my hands through her hair.

"how" she said frowning, her tears still on her cheeks.

"an interview, I can do Ellen" I said wiping my thumb across her cheek.

"you'd do that, on live television" she said sniffling

"yes I'd do that baby" I said taking my phone out and snapping a picture of us. I posted it on instagram,

"@justinbieber: Because she's the best part of me and I love her so much." I showed it to her and she smiled up at me. She buried her head in my neck as I leaned my head on hers. I loved this girl.

ON ELLEN:

"we're here with Justin Bieber" Ellen said as I came out and smiled at the loud and cheering fans.

I hugged Ellen before sitting down.

"so Justin how've you been?" She said

"i've been good, new music on the way, great stuff" I said.

"we can't wait, speaking of great, how's Ariana"

"perfect, she's great" I said smiling at the thought of Ariana.

"and there has been some rumors swirling"

"they're not true, not at all, honestly that whole story is fake, Ariana is not pregnant nor was our relationship ever for publicity, me and Selena are really good friends but nothing more. Ariana is a different story, she's so incredibly special to me" I said looking down

"you know people like to make up rumors" Ellen said softly

"talk about me all you want, but leave her alone, she doesn't deserve that, she's the best person I've ever met and most beautiful talented lady in the world" I said grinning.

"well so how long have you been together"

"8 almost 9 months" I said smiling

"that's a long time, do you think you guys will last"

"uhm I'd like to keep those things to myself, but I can say we have a good relationship and she understands me." I said not wanting to put out all my relationship secrets.

"well give Ariana our love" Ellen said kissing my cheek.

"I definitely will" I said laughing.

I waved as I went off stage. I grabbed my stuff and headed out signing a couple autographs and taking pictures. I went over to Ariana's house and smiled when Frankie opened the door and told me she's in the kitchen, I walked in and saw her sitting on the island with Lexie.

"hey baby" I said giving hers hug and kissing her cheek.

"hey Lex" I said kissing her cheek.

"thankyou for clearing up all the rumors Justin" Ariana said kissing my cheek and my jaw. I hugged her to my chest.

"anything for you" I said moving her hair softly.

"now why can't I have a boyfriend like that" Lexie said laughing

"oh you will one day" Ariana said hugging her.

"but mine will always be better" she continued, I laughed putting my hands on her lower back while giving her a soft kiss.

"I love you" she said

"I love you" I said hugging her.

END NOTE:

I LOVE THEM.

Vote and comment loves xx