I Promise

Justin's POV:

I walked into the house after a while of driving. Knowing Ariana was still here, I called her name. I walked into the living room and saw her sleeping on the couch. Her tiny frame was barely taking up any space as I sat on the ground in front of her face. She had tear stains on her cheek. I sighed as I put my head in my hands, how was I going to do this, the last thing I would want is for her to hurt, I didn't wanna be without her so breaking up wasn't an option. But how was I going to manage to be ok with this. I silently looked up at Ariana and moved her hair out of her face. She opened her eyes staring into mine, she bit her lip and started crying. I got up sitting next to her and pulling her into a sitting position while holding her.

"i'm sorry I threw a fit" I said hugging her.

"its ok, I felt bad for it, I should've considered your feelings" she said cuddling her face into my chest.

"I love you so much" I said kissing her head

"I love you more" she said smiling at me as I held her.

I rested my head on hers, thinking about how much I loved her but no matter what I just couldn't get the thought out of my head. Her and Jai on a world tour, seeing each other 24/7. My girlfriend and her ex. I shook my head trying to clear the thoughts and focused on my beautiful lady between my arms.

Ariana's POV:

Today was the day I was leaving for tour, I was so excited to be on the road and to have a world tour, I couldn't wait. I was standing in front of my bags, my thoughts nowhere near packing. Alexa and Sascha were gonna tour with me. My mother and Frankie were coming tonight but sadly couldn't stay all the time. I couldn't wait to spend time with Isaac and my dancers and the janoskians and Kiana. But Justin wasn't gonna be there, we would be apart and the whole idea of it being perfect seemed to flop right there. My thoughts were cut off as Justin came out if my closet carrying three robes.

"Ari which one do you want?" He said holding them up.

"the blue and pink" I said grabbing them from him. Justin was going in and out of my closet with clothes and outfits while I chose which ones I wanted to take. Finally after closing the last bag, me and Justin collapsed on the bed.

"so, those sexy underwear you took, for me when I come visit you" Justin said smirking.

"Justin" I whined hitting his chest while covering my face.

He laughed obviously amused with my blushing. He took my hands and uncovered my face leaning down to kiss me. I cupped his cheeks between my hands and pulled him closer. He moved away to kiss my neck.

"one more time before you go" Justin mumbled while slipping my shirt off.

I sighed in pleasure at how happy he made me.

1 HOUR LATER:

I sighed in content while Justin was holding me against him. My body pressing against his. The feeling of his shirt against my body and his scent in my nose made me smile. Justin was running his hands through my hair softly.

"Ari, baby" Justin said softly

"yes Jay" I said looking at his fingers between my hands.

"i'm scared" he murmured barely loud enough for me to hear.

He didn't have to explain, I understood. I leaned my elbows on his chest and looked him in the eye, he was trailing his fingers up and down my arms. I pulled his chin up to look at me.

"Justin Drew Bieber I will never ever cheat on you or even think of it, I promise you, you're the only one I love and the only man I'll ever love" I said looking into his eyes.

"I trust you Ari" he said.

"I love you princess" he said his voice muffled by my hair.

"I love you, I love you" I said looking at him.

Justin and I got ready and he drove me to the place where our buses were. Everyone who was going was already there. I greeted Alexa and Sascha and my crew, then I headed towards the janoskians and Kiana.

"hey" I said hugging each one of them.

"Hey Ari" Jai said swinging me around, I laughed as he set me down kissing my cheek.

"hey Ariana" beau said kissing my cheek.

"hello" I said to Kiana who had her head on Luke's shoulder.

"hi Ariana" she said smiling at me.

"i'm glad all of you guys are here, its a pleasure to work with you" I said before I heard screaming behind us.

We all looked towards the screaming and there was Justin holding up a shrieking Alexa as he tried twirling in circles with Sascha.

I turned back around my expression spelling discomfort. I bit my lip before telling the janoskians and Kiana which bus was theirs and then I looked back around at Alexa and Justin and Sascha who were laughing at some silly joke. I knew these two were my best friends and would never do anything like that but when it came to Justin I didn't like anyone flirting with him.

I ran back jumping onto Justin and kissing him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled away seeing they had given us privacy.

"you're cute when your jealous" Justin whispered

"i'm not jealous" I said unconvincingly

"don't even deny baby" he said putting me down and hugging me.

"this is it Justin" I said looking at him

"go kill it baby girl, show em what your made of ok?" He said his voice sweet and encouraging at the same time it seemed he was going to break down.

"I love you so much" I said hugging him

"I love you baby" he said into my hair.

"Justin promise me you'll never give up on us, promise me that I'll always be your number 1, promise me that you'll always believe in this love" I said feeling nervous at the thought of leaving my perfect boyfriend.

He looked at me and kissed me softly. He pulled away his eyes still closed and said

"I promise you" he said hugging me.

"Ariana, you have to go everything  is ready and its time" someone told me. I kissed Justin and hugged him finally pulling away.

As I walked away his hand slipping from mine. I knew something that no matter what, at the end of the day, he was the man I wanted. I loved him and I wanted to keep him forever. I looked back at Justin and waved. I smiled and he smiled back. Their was nothing more amazing than this.

END NOTE:

They're amazing, literally, I love them.

Comment and vote loves xx