Him & Everything About Him.

Ariana's POV:

I walked out of Justin's house and ran towards my car, my tears blinding me. I got into the drivers seat and broke down. The sound of my sobs was filling the car. I could feel my tears spilling down my cheeks and I couldn't handle this pain. My heart was aching, burning with pure misery at what I'd just done.

I need him, I want him, I love him.

I needed him to hold me and love me, I needed him to put his arms around me and kiss me, I wanted to feel those beautiful lips on mine. The lips that had made my whole body tingle with love and sensation.I had just walked away from him leaving him hurting leaving him in pain. I thought this would be best, I thought it was what should happen. I thought it would make me happy. But how can I be happy knowing I hurt him?

My phone started ringing interrupting my thoughts, I looked at it seeing Jai's name. I threw my phone to the back of the car hearing it smash against the glass and stop ringing. Suddenly I just didn't give a damn anymore. I opened the car door and ran back to Justin's door taking my heels off in the process. I opened the door and walked in, locking it behind me. I walked into the living room to see Justin and Ryan sitting and Justin looked like he was crying. They both looked up when they saw and my eyes started tearing up.

"Ariana" Justin said getting up.

I threw my heels on the ground and walked towards him and threw myself on him kissing him. He caught me and stumbled but caught his balance and kissed me back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and and he held me up by my thighs.

"Justin, I'll see you later bro" Ryan said somewhere behind me and I somehow heard the door close.

I opened my mouth wanting nothing more than to feel his tongue on mine, feeling the tingling sensation and fire all over my body. I grabbed his head pulling him closer if possible and then he pulled away resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much" he said staring at me, looking into my eyes.

"I love you to" I said staring into those beautiful hazel eyes.

"what are we gonna do?" He asked

"you're not gonna do anything, but me, I'm gonna break up with Jai" I said and it felt right, I didn't cry, I didn't hurt. This was the right thing to do.

He smiled and sat on the couch with me on his lap and hugged me, holding me tighter than anything as if I would disappear if he didn't.

"I'm not going anywhere Justin, I promise" I said pressing my cheek on his cheek and just like that we sat together.

No TV, no talking, no movie, no phones, nothing. Just us together holding each other, loving each other. Him & everything about him. He made me smile, he made me laugh and I could see all the beauty in the world when I was with him.

END NOTE:

ok, guys, they will end up together but they have to go through a bit of pain and problems along the way. She will break up with Jai though and don't worry he won't be an ass about it. And yes ik that was short but I just wanted to show you they would be ok before doing the next chapter which will briefly be about the breakup and then the release date and their single. love you all.

Comment and vote loves xx