The Breakup

Ariana's POV:

I woke up feeling comfortable and warm, I turned on my side stretching out my legs and ended up kicking something and I heard a scream and a thud and than it all came back, I was still at Justin's house and we were on a couch and I'd just kicked him out.

"shit Ariana" he moaned, I rolled over and stuck my head off the couch to see him and he was clutching his groin. I tried holding in my laugh and didn't succeed as I burst out laughing and said

"I'm sorry Jay"

He got up and climbed ontop of me.

"you're gonna pay for that one Grande" he said smirking at me.

"please don't even try to tick-" I shrieked at his hands moving around my tummy tickling me while I laughed and screamed uncontrollably.

"Justin Drew Bieber, stop this instant"

"make me Grande" he said still smirking while I screamed.

I grabbed his face and kissed him and his hands stopped and found their way to my waist as his tongue licked my lower lip and I opened my mouth giving him what he wanted, his tongue was sliding all over my mouth and I pulled him down, yanking his hair to which he let out a soft moan in my mouth, he stopped pecking my lips one more time before rolling off of me and hugging me.

"I can't believe we slept till morning" he said kissing my hair

"what?" I said shooting up looking at the time which read 10:35am.

"shit, shit, I told Jai I had something to do and I'd be back" I screamed getting up and looking for my heals.

"why didn't he call you" Justin said getting up and looking with me.

"he probably did but I smashed my phone yesterday" I said finding them and sliding them on. I walked to the door with Justin following close behind me. He walked with me to my car and hugged me from behind kissing my neck and said

"I love you beauty queen ok?" He mumbled into my ear before kissing my cheek and moving away.

"I love you to Justin" I said hugging him. I got into my car and tried to start it but it wouldn't start, in my head I was like its just the perfect time isn't it.

I got out and looked at Justin and somehow he understood what was going on and said

"get your phone, I'll give you a ride"

He walked back into the house for all of five minutes before coming out in fresh clothes and his phone.

He motioned for me to come with him and I followed him to his car and got in the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt.

"thank you Justin" I said really meaning it, he looked over at me and smiled.

"when I said anything, I meant anything baby" he said reaching over to stroke my cheek, I leaned into his hand and kissed it lightly.

"you're beautiful, have I ever told you?" He said with a sweet adorable grin on his face.

"I adore you handsome" I answered grabbing his hand lacing it with mine.

We finally got there, and I got out of the car and looked at Justin.

"come in" I said

"are you sure?" He answered his hand hesitant against his seatbelt.

"get your ass out here Bieber" I said

He laughed and walked over to me and held my hand, and we walked into my house only to be surrounded by my family and the Janoskians and my boyfriend whose eyes were focused on me and Justin's hand. Justin immediately let go of my hand but I smiled reassuringly at him.

"Ariana where were you" my mother said hiding a smile.

"um, I was at Justin's"

Everyone left knowing I needed some time with Jai.

Justin told me he would talk to me later and kissed my cheek whispering I love you before walking out. I faced Jai and he knew before I spoke the words.

"I'm sorry Jai, you were nothing but amazing to me and you loved me but I don't know, Justin he's just I can't even explain it about him"

"it's ok Ari, you don't have to" he said sad.

"I saw it coming and I'm ok with it, the fact you were honest makes me ok with it, it's good to see you happy, it's nice to see you smile"

I gave him a hug and he kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you around Ariana" he said smiling sadly, but his pain didn't hurt me.

He went upstairs grabbed his stuff and left with the boys. I sighed sitting down on the couch and my mother and grandparents came in and surrounded me, hugging me.

"I told you, Ariana, you always do the right thing" my mother said to me. I smiled at her.

"he's right mama, he's more right than lock and key and he's got the key to my heart" I smiled thinking of Justin's beautiful face and smile. I cuddled into my families arms, feeling better than anything. I had him, the guy I love. Him, I had him.

I made sure to use my other phone and called scooter because he'd called me before.

"hey Ariana" he said cheerful

"hey scoot" I said smiling

"so, tomorrow come down to the studio, we're gonna get this duet on the road ok?"

"hell yes" I said a zillion times more happy.

"bye Ari" he said laughing.

I ended the phone call and screamed with joy and walked downstairs back into the arms of my loved ones.

"I love you guys" I said and it's all that mattered, Justin, my family, my fans, I had everything I'd ever wanted right there with me, I couldn't even wait till tomorrow.

END NOTE:

Aww, Ariana is so happy yay, I can't wait took the duet and all that stuff.

Comment and vote loves xx