Mine

Justin's POV:

"I'm really serious about this scoot, I promise its not a mistake" I said to scooter who looked at me thinking.

"I'm gonna go with it Justin, but I don't wanna look back to my marriage and remember the time when I let Justin propose to Ariana and how big a mistake that was" He said seriously.

"you won't, you'll remember the time when you let me and then you'll think about me and Ariana happily married with 5 kids" I said laughing but I was serious.

"alright Justin, do your thing" he said patting my back and smiling at me.

Nobody's POV:

"Ariana" he called up the stairs, yet again as he waited for his girlfriend to come down.

"I'm coming" she yelled back, he sighed in frustration, running a hand through his hair as she gave him the same reply she'd given him the first couple of times.

He heard heels clicking above him and looked up the stairs to see if she came, the sound of the heels got closer as his blonde beauty came to a stop at the top of the stairs. His breathing quickened at the sight of her petit body covered in a blue, tight dress. She smirked at her boyfriend who had been staring at her for a while, she grabbed onto the railing slowly going down. He watched as she slowly came down, her hair up and her walk elegant, classy, perfect. She came to a stop in front of him and he reached forward grabbing her hand. She put her other hand on his cheek.

"You look so beautiful" he said softly taking in her simple dress that stopped a little below her thighs. She smiled at him showing her appreciation as she made her way down the last couple of steps with his hand on her back. He placed his arm around her waist, hugging her to his chest and kissing her shoulder.

They walked hand in hand to the car, he helped her get in before walking over to his side. He drove out of the parking lot.

It was scooter's wedding and both him and Ariana were supposed to go. He got out, taking her hand in his and heading over to their seats. She smiled at him when they sat down, her eyes twinkling in front of him. He grinned and the wedding started, everyone was in their places and the music began. The bridesmaids came in one by one followed by the flower girl, then the ceremony began and vows were said and they were pronounced husband and wife. Justin smiled and clapped with the crowd while Ariana grabbed onto his arm laughing and smiling. The couple were having so much fun. Justin even sang "All You Need Is Love" dedicated to the newly weds. The reception started and Justin asked Ariana to dance, he loved how her small frame was shaped for him, how her hands held onto the back of his neck, his hands resting on her waist softly, they danced together, her movements in perfect coordination with his. The time for speeches came and Justin was next, Scooter and Yael knowing what Justin was about to do, smiled encouragingly at him. He grinned and kissed Ariana's cheek before quickly heading up the stage.

Ariana's POV:

Justin walked up the stairs and grabbed the microphone before starting,

"so I just wanted to say Scooter and Yael congratulations, from my heart I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness and goodness and success, I hope you achieve all your dreams and always be by each others side, Yael I wish you luck, because we all know scooter is a handful, but you looked beautiful today. also there's no better way than celebrating love except by other love, and today on this beautiful occasion I wanted to address my girlfriend Ariana"

I looked up quickly giving Justin a confused look as he came down and over to me, everyone was staring at us and Justin continued

"you have something about you that attracted me ever since the first day I met you, now your my everything single thing, I love you so much, in my life your number one, in my heart your number 1. You're all of me and the best of me. Don't ever think that I'll leave because I can't even explain to you how much I want and need you. Without you I'm nothing, you complete me and you make me happy and you keep me sane and down to earth, I trust you and I believe in the power of our love, I promise to love and appreciate you, I promise to listen and be there for you, I promise to be faithful and loyal, I promise to never upset you and make sure your always smiling, I'll treat you like a princess and spoil you so bad, marry me baby and let our love which is strong and amazing and beautiful last forever"

he said going down on his knee and opening a small box, and in that moment, my world stopped and my breathing rate slowed, Justin's eyes were staring softly into mine and as I looked into them, I realized they were the eyes I wanted to stare into forever, he was the one I wanted to share the rest of my life with,

"yes Justin omg yes yes yes" I said jumping into his open arms as he twirled me around, his lips coming into mine as my heart felt ready to explode, he pulled away quickly slipping the ring onto my finger as the feeling of it felt so right, like it belonged there forever.

After many congratulations, Justin and I headed out to the car holding hands as we laughed, he spun me around quickly and my laugh was loud in the night, he helped me in before walking to his side and getting in.

"hi fiancée" he said as he drove into the night.

"hello fiancé" I said laughing as I looked at my ring.

"this is forever" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it softly.

"I love you so much" I said staring at the beautiful man who was mine forever.

My phone rang interrupting my thoughts and I held it to my ear,

Phone Convo:

"mom" I said

"Ariana" she said and I could hear the sadness and pain in her voice.

"momma what's wrong" I asked quickly and Justin turned to look at me.

"your grandpa is very sick sweetie he's not doing good, you have to come here, you have to come to Boca, come home" she said her voice cracking.

I don't remember much after that except that Justin pulled the phone from my hand, probably talked to my mom, he turned around and we were heading in another direction, I guess to the airport. I felt Justin's hand caressing my leg, I put my hand on his. All I could think was grandpa had to be ok, he had to, he was my life, I was glad Justin was with me right now, I was glad he was mine.

END NOTE:

that engagement was so so so cute, I love it so much but aww grandpa Grande, I love him so much and I'm really praying for Ari and her family.

Comment and vote loves xx