Don't Do This To Me

Nobody's POV:

Ariana headed over to her boyfriends house after a long day of work with her crew. She couldn't wait to see his beautiful brown eyes, and feel his arms around her waist, all the tiredness would go away. She smiled happily once she saw his house ahead of her. She heard the loud music coming out of the large house, she frowned in annoyance, this was the fourth time this week that Ariana had witnessed Justin throwing a party and she'd asked him to stop but no, he never listened. Didn't Justin know that this could annoy people, she looked at the time, 11:30pm, little kids might be sleeping. The blonde sighed as she typed the security code and drove in. Their were about 20 cars in the driveway. Ariana sighed in frustration as she ran her hand through her hair and got out of the car grabbing her purse. She headed towards the door, the loud music making her grimace. She opened the door and a look of disgust took over her features. There were drunk people everywhere, some people were making out practically having sex on the floors. Ariana pushed through the crowds of drunk people, looking for Justin. She saw Za and Atifa and headed over to them, kicking some boy who tried to grab her with the edge of her heels. She tapped Za on the shoulder and he turned around smiling at her.

"hey Ariana" he said holding a beer with one hand and kept an arm around his girlfriends waist.

"where's Justin" she said rubbing her forehead.

"I don't know, he was hanging out with Chantel last time I saw him"

"Chantel?" she sighed angrily and tried to push out the thoughts of her boyfriend with a gorgeous sweet sexy woman. Ariana finally found the stairs and ran up quickly heading into Justin's room. The blonde pulled her hair out of the ponytail and rubbed her scalp and took her heels off. She went back down stairs and started to tell people to leave and even though surprised, the house was empty in half an hour, she called the cleaners in and left them with their work and went to look for Justin who she found sleeping outside near the pool. Ariana shook her head, looking up at the sky while throwing her hands up in frustration before walking over to Justin and waking him up, obviously drunk, he put his arm around her as they both headed up to his room, he slumped on his bed and his girlfriend wary of her boyfriends actions headed downstairs and took in the clean room as she ran her hand across the smoothness of the couch and sat on it. She let her head rest on the edge and fell asleep.

Justin woke up the next morning in his bed, still in his clothes. He rubbed his eyes, groaning as he felt the headache. He got up and stripped out of his clothes pulling on clean clothes and fixing his bed. He noticed Ariana's nude pumps resting on the floor, he sighed realizing she would probably be mad, he shook his head and headed downstairs in desperate need of an aspirin. He walked straight into the kitchen and saw his petit girlfriend eating a donut and coffee, she looked up when she saw him and rolled her eyes before going back to her food. He headed to the fridge and took an aspirin with water before pouring himself a cup of coffee. He sat next to her on the island and looked around awkwardly.

"i'm sorry Ariana" he said softly

"sorry doesn't cut it Justin, its the fourth time this week" she said not willing to forgive him.

"i'm sorry" he sighed knowing that he should stop with the parties.

"Justin, I, I can't do this anymore" she said looking down. Misunderstanding her, he said

"i'm sorry ok, you don't have to do it anymore, I'll stop" he smiled at her, trying to reach out for her hand but she pulled away, getting up leaving him shocked.

"no you didn't understand, I can't do this Justin us, I never see you and when I do your drunk, I need a break" she said keeping her gaze steady.

Justin's POV:

She just broke up with me, my love just dumped me. I felt my mouth go dry as I looked up at her face. She was staring at me softly.

"Ariana I love you" I said desperately

"I love you to, but its not that simple, its complicated Justin and right now I need time" she said

"I just I baby don't do this to me" I said grabbing onto her arm.

"it'll be ok, just call me if you ever need anything ok" she said softly rubbing my cheek.

"Ariana I'll never drink again or go to another party I promise don't leave me" I said begging.

"I have to go Justin" she said, she ran upstairs grabbing her heels and she pulled them on. I'd followed her up.

I grabbed her and kissed her in hope that it'll convince her to stay. She pulled away.

"please stay, that could be a new start" I said nearly crying.

"that was goodbye" she said  walking out and just like that Ariana left me, again. She walked out the door, her words stinging me.

"fuck" I screamed punching the wall as blood dripped from my hand. I breathed trying to calm down. I walked into the bathroom and washed my hand off before walking back into my room and sitting on the edge of my bed. I put my head between my hands, I could feel the tears coming down my face but who cared? I'd lost my girlfriend, the love of my life.

END NOTE:

Don't kill me...

Aww Justin, my love.

Comment and vote loves xx