HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ariana's POV:

I woke up stretching my arms and looking at the sun filling my room. My phone started ringing and I grabbed it answering and putting it on my ear.

"hello" I said

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS" Justin screamed in my ear. I laughed and so did he.

"I wanted to be the first to wish you happy birthday, am I first am I first?" He said excitedly, I laughed again at my childish yet adorable boyfriend.

"you're first baby" I said smiling too myself

"Ariana Grande I love you so much and i'm so proud to say your my girlfriend, my beautiful, amazing, one of a kind girlfriend. Happy birthday baby, you deserve the best birthday in the world and you deserve all the love and passion in the world" he said, I smiled widely.

"you have absolutely no idea how much I love you" I said wishing he was here with me now.

"hey baby, what do you want right now?" He said as if reading my mind.

"I want you here" I said and suddenly my door opened and there was my beautiful boyfriend standing with flowers in his hand. He and I both closed our phones. He walked over setting the vase down on my bedside and pulled me up by my hands.

"I love you" he said kissing my cheek then my mouth as I put my arms around his neck lying down pulling him ontop of me, his hands slid down my waist landing at the hem of my shirt. I deepened the kiss sliding my hand underneath his shirt and caressing his stomach and chest. He pulled away from my lips as we both breathed heavily, I moved my lips to his neck sucking lightly a he closed his eyes

"shit baby" he said letting his hands roam around under my shirt, I felt one of his fingers lightly stroke the side of one of my breasts. I hid my face in his neck as he kissed my collarbone, he pulled away and stared at me as he pressed his hips against mine as I let out a soft moan.

"Ariana sweetie happy birthday" my moon said from outside and me and Justin stopped our actions looking at each other.

"uh, give me a minute mom" I said quickly pushing Justin off of me and straightening my clothes.

"come in mama" I said as Justin sat up and gave my mother a hug.

"happy birthday Ari" she said hugging Justin quickly then giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"thank you mommy" I said hugging her. Then Frankie came in and screamed

"happy birthday Ari- Justin how are you?" He said

"so much for my happy birthday" I said pouting

"happy birthday little sister" he said hugging me, then momma and Frankie left saying they'll see me at my party tonight.

I hugged Justin and laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He looked at me and said.

"happy birthday baby" I smiled and hugged him smiling brightly.

I got dressed and walked downstairs to Justin's car, he was waiting for me with Starbucks.

"where are we going?" I asked resting my hand over Justin's on my knee.

"somewhere" he answered winking at me while softly rubbing my leg.

"Justin" I whined.

"relax baby" he said smirking at me, I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I saw that Grande" he said laughing, I laughed to

Justin then pulled up next to a building.

"I'll be right back babe" he said