EUNHA: You're going with your friends?

Eunha ask. Jungkook rolled his eyes and walk past her.

EUNHA: Wait! I'm coming with you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN: Yah.. Why is she here?

Jimin whisper in jungkook's ear.

JUNGKOOK: She said she wanted to come along.

Jungkook said and sip his tea.

JIMIN: You know she's annoying.. Why didn't you stop her?

Jimin said and jungkook scoff.

JUNGKOOK: You think I didn't tried hyung? That girl is really something.. She's so stubborn

JIN: Yah.. You two are so rude. You know I can hear you both blabbering.

JIMIN: What?? What's wrong with that? We're telling the truth anyways.

JIN: Even if it's the truth, you shouldn't say something rude to someone. Okay? You jameless boy.

JIMIN: Whatever.

Jimin said and rolled his eyes. Jungkook look at his wristwatch and stood up.

JUNGKOOK: Hyungs.. I'm going home.

YOONGI: yah.. You're leaving so soon?

NAMJOON: You know he have a wife so let him.. Bye maknae.. Be careful.

YOONGI: Okay... So I'll just going to eat your food then.

TAEHYUNG: Bye maknae.. Take care of your wife!

EUNHA: Wait oppa! I'm coming with you.

Eunha said and ran to jungkook while the others rolled their eyes.

JUNGKOOK: Why are you coming with me? I'm going home eunha.

EUNHA: Yes.. I know. But can you.... You know..  Drive me home?

YOONGI: Oh.. Such a whore.

He murmured and rolled his eyes.

JIMIN: I know right..

JUNGKOOK: No.. I'm not driving you home.. I already grant your wish to come with me but I don't think it's a good idea to drive you home while my wife is waiting for me.

EUNHA: Please oppa.... It's already dark outside and there are a lot of pervert outside maybe something bad might happen to me while walking home.

Eunha pouted and she sneak her hands on his as jungkook rolled his eyes.

JUNGKOOK: It won't happen.. Jimin hyung will drive you home... Right hyung?