"Peter Pan." Emilia smiled. "I like Tinkerbell."

"She's a real spitfire, ain't she?" Gabriel chuckled. "I bet Jack would love to read it to you."

"Will he do the voices like Daddy does?"

"I'm sure he'll try his best. Now, go on and get upstairs."

"Okay." Emilia grabbed Jack's fingers and smiled. "Goodnight, Gabriel. Goodnight, Cass."

"Goodnight." Gabriel and I said in unison and watched as Emilia pulled Jack back to her bedroom. Gabriel slowly stood up and sighed with content.

"The little ones are always so cute and innocent looking." Gabriel smiled. "She's got the cutest, tiniest little wings, it makes me just want to pinch her cheeks."

"I don't understand." I mumbled. "She's nephilim, she's not supposed to be able to do those things."

"Jack saw the future about you and Dagon."

"Yeah, but his father is an archangel, Lauren was just a normal angel, like me, except she was a lower tier angel."

"So she can see the future, big deal."

"She made Jack juggle her Barbie dolls and sing and dance to this stupid song she loves off the inter web called Baby Shark by using mind control."

"Ugh, I hate that song."

"I'm serious, Gabriel, I don't know what's going on. It's like the older she gets, the stronger she becomes. There's something about her, it's different... she can't just be a nephilim, there has to be something more." I thought for a moment. "Maybe she's psychic."

"Ooh, so close." Gabriel smirked.

"You know?"

"Of course, I do. All the angels up top know. Hell, all the angels, besides you, know, even the demons know. Why do you think Crowley is after her?"

"What is it? What is she?"

"Now, see, if I told you, that would ruin the fun of letting you guess."

"Gabriel!"

"You know, you're not as fun anymore. You're so cranky." Gabriel paused. "Are you pregnant, Cass? I thought you said you were on the pill?"

"No, I have not been impregnated, I don't think it's even genetically possible."

"It was a joke, Cass."

"Oh."

"Seriously though, why so grumpy?"

"I blame the Barbie dolls."

"...What?"

"They're having a fight, they're going through marriage counseling. It's a very stressful time for all of us."

"Cass... they're dolls."

"I know. After what she showed me with Jack today, I now think she's been altering my emotions during playtime." The room fell silent. "Gabriel, what is she?"

"She's special."

"What?"

"Cass, had it ever occurred to you that she is Lauren and Sam's daughter, that she didn't just inherit things from Lauren, but Sam, as well?"

"Of course, it did. I know how propagation works."

     "And you are aware that Sam is a special child?" I looked at Gabriel with shock.