OC Sneak peaks PART 2

Start from the beginning

(A/N: Grease Blizzard.)

After they finished transforming, they advanced towards the academy as they readied their plan to commence.

Episode 12:

As the rest are dealing with Hazel and Hazel is about to smash Tenka's armour, an ice-beam shot its way to Hazel'slegs as it froze him to his position, to Hazel's surprise.

Hazel: What the--

He struggled to move, but to no avail.

Hazel: What TRICKERY IS THIS!?!

Jason: Oh, I'll tell you what trickery is this. IS THIS!!!!!

Hazel: Huh?!

Kori: AND THIS!!!!

Hazel: WHAT!?!?

As Hazel, Tenka, Ren and Nora heard this, they all looked up to see a Dragon rider falling down to deliver a fiery punch at Hazel and looked at a path made of ice an Ice Robot rider gliding along the ice to deliver an icy punch at Hazel.

Hazel was in a disadvantage when he charged up his attack, attempting topunch the brothers away, but to no avail....

(A/N: AH AH AH!!! NO SPOILERS!!!)

Episode 13:

As Kori and Jason are fighting against Hazel, another Rider came out of nowhere with a Cross-Z Dragon made of fire with RabbitRabbit Mech parts for horns and for a helmet piece stuck onto it as the huge dragon rammed and blasted into Hazel, rendering his semblance, to the brothers' amazement.

The rider soon stood up in front of them as he deactivated his semblance.

Kori/Jason: Who... are you??

The unknown rider turned to face the brothers as he introduced himself.

(A/N: Kamen Rider Cross-ZBuild. Iglesias Cross-ZBuild's form will be different from the original as stated in the BIO Insert.)

???: I'm Hiro Kiken Iglesias. You can just call me Iglesias. I am Kamen Rider, Super Cross-ZBuild, and I'm here to assist you in your fight.

Kori/Jason: Coooooooollll...

Episode 14:

As Adam is trying to escape, Iglesias came in front of him to block his way from retreating.

Adam: Out of my way, FOOL!!!!

Iglesias: Fight me.

As Adam heard this, he chuckles as he point his katana at him.