(x l i i) \ (glass half full & empty)

Sooooooo I’ve been taking a long time with my updates & will prolly take longer because I’ve got my end term in 2 weeks anD THEN WHAT TIME IS IT? SUUUUUUUUUUUUUMER TIME!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO

~~~

//

If I tell you the truth, you’ll fight for a lie. If I split my guts, it would make a mess we can’t clean up ~ Bring Me The Horizon

\\

A psychologist once talked about the worries of life like that of a glass of water.

She explained: “The absolute weight of the water in the glass doesn’t matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it’s not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn’t change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.”

She continued, “The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.”

Remember to put the glass down.

“I want to go to the beach,” Louis whines, the five of them sitting near the beach under a sunroof table with cocktail drinks.

“We all do,” Zayn says, his nose touching his paper.

Niall decided it was time to put the glass down for the five of them. They had gone through a lot in the last two years and there was still a lot of it hanging in the air, nobody really talking about it. He wanted all of five of them to be friends again before the On The Road Again Tour started… or before people can break them up, again. So he decided to give each of them a piece of paper and a pen, they write down issues they have with each other and after, they would discuss it amongst them.

“I don’t know how we agreed to this,” Harry wonders, writing down on his paper.

He hoped it would work but moreover he just wanted things to go back to the way things were. Like before. Before Harry boarded on a plane to Sicily. Before.

“All done?” Niall asks after they have all scribbled on their paper.

“So how do we do this?” Louis asks.

“We all say what issues we’ve written on our paper with each of us and we tell them how we feel about it, if we want them to change it, what we see if the any of us can’t see it,” Niall explains. “Basically, we clear the air around us. Don’t give me those looks, you know this is true. We need to be friends again before we go on the tour again otherwise the media might poke holes, again. So whom do we begin with?” The four boys look around, waiting for the other to begin but no does. Harry swallows his entire drink in a glass, shaking his ice for the waiter to bring more.